  1. Larry

    Larry Guest

    HAs anyone got their MCDST welcome kit?
    Larry, Feb 20, 2004

  2. Larry

    Alex Foley Guest

    >> still waiting

    >-----Original Message-----
    >HAs anyone got their MCDST welcome kit?
    >.

    Alex Foley, Feb 22, 2004

  3. Larry

    Brianz Guest

    Received mine on Friday.

    Regards
    Brianz
    "Alex Foley" <> wrote in message
    news:13d4501c3f951$98bbaf50$...
    > >> still waiting

    > >-----Original Message-----
    > >HAs anyone got their MCDST welcome kit?
    > >.

    Brianz, Feb 23, 2004
  4. Larry

    Vince Guest

    For those who go their welcome kits, when did you reqest
    them? and with what company, VUE or prometirc? because
    prometrics results where up a week eariler then for VUE
    members.

    Cheers
    Vince, Feb 23, 2004
  5. Larry

    andreoutlaw Guest

    I received my kit on 2/24 (my birthday none the less). I've not received my
    MCSA yet though. I requested them both at the same time. The charter cert
    looks pretty nice and the wallet card says that you're a charter member
    also, 1 of 5,000. Hmm, I think I'll use that as a nickname. It's kinda
    catchy.

    andreoutlaw, Feb 26, 2004
  6. Larry

    Larry Guest

    thanks for the respose andreoutlaw.

    when did you request the kit? did u take the exams with
    prometirc or Vue? Its been over 3 weeks since I requested
    the kit. Funny since my MCP welcome kit took only 9
    business days to get here when I passed my first exam.
    Larry, Feb 27, 2004
  7. Larry

    Kian Wah Lai Guest

    i just got mine today :D
    took about 3 - 4 weeks for it to arrive, my mcse 2k3 took more than 2months
    and the pin broke + there is a hole on my cert :(

    Kian Wah Lai, Feb 28, 2004
  8. Larry

    xakeP Guest

    Still havent recieved my kit and its been almost 4 weeks
    at least. and I live in the same state as MS headquarters,
    so whats the deal?
    xakeP, Mar 1, 2004