  1. I came from China, i've passed 7 exam, i submited the welcome kit on DEC 15
    2006,I 'm sure i write the correct address but till now i haven't got the
    kit, What should i do next?
    =?Utf-8?B?Tmljaw==?=, Jan 24, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Tmljaw==?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?Tmljaw==?= <> prattled
    ceaselessly in news::

    > I came from China, i've passed 7 exam, i submited the welcome kit on
    > DEC 15 2006,I 'm sure i write the correct address but till now i
    > haven't got the kit, What should i do next?

    You haven't waited nearly long enough. It takes 6-8 weeks in the US.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet
    catwalker63, Jan 24, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Tmljaw==?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    catwalker63 <> prattled ceaselessly in

    > =?Utf-8?B?Tmljaw==?= <> prattled
    > ceaselessly in news::
    >
    >> I came from China, i've passed 7 exam, i submited the welcome kit on
    >> DEC 15 2006,I 'm sure i write the correct address but till now i
    >> haven't got the kit, What should i do next?

    > You haven't waited nearly long enough. It takes 6-8 weeks in the US.

    Hey BD, here's another one who's waited for the last exam to put in for
    the welcome kit. What is this world coming to?

    catwalker63, Jan 24, 2007
  4. Thanks.
    but how long am i waiting for? I am in China, 16 weeks or more? usually 1
    month is enough something sent from China to US.

    =?Utf-8?B?Tmljaw==?=, Jan 24, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Tmljaw==?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?Tmljaw==?= <> prattled
    ceaselessly in news::

    > Thanks.
    > but how long am i waiting for? I am in China, 16 weeks or more?
    > usually 1 month is enough something sent from China to US.

    You will need to wait at least 8 weeks, that being the outside estimate.
    It hasn't been that yet. I live 15 minutes from Redmond and it took at
    least a month to get my first kit.

    catwalker63, Jan 24, 2007
  6. =?Utf-8?B?Tmljaw==?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    AFAIK, the Welcome kits are sent from the regional office, so the
    distance isn't likely to be the cause for the delay. More likely, it's
    just processing time.

    Cerebrus, Jan 24, 2007
  7. =?Utf-8?B?Tmljaw==?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Nick" <> wrote in message
    >I came from China, i've passed 7 exam, i submited the welcome kit on DEC 15
    > 2006,I 'm sure i write the correct address but till now i haven't got the
    > kit, What should i do next?

    Bribe the border guards.
    Frisbee®, Jan 24, 2007
  8. =?Utf-8?B?Tmljaw==?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Nick" <> wrote in message
    > Thanks.
    > but how long am i waiting for? I am in China, 16 weeks or more? usually 1
    > month is enough something sent from China to US.

    Can you score me some Friendship rubber? Balls?
    Frisbee®, Jan 24, 2007
  9. =?Utf-8?B?Tmljaw==?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Email and present your issue to them. They will be
    able to tell you what is going on.

    "Nick" <> wrote in message
    >I came from China, i've passed 7 exam, i submited the welcome kit on DEC 15
    > 2006,I 'm sure i write the correct address but till now i haven't got the
    > kit, What should i do next?

    I can only guess that the reason it is taking longer for individuals in
    China and India is because of the recent string of gunmen attacks. M$ has to
    spend more man hours manually tracking down the individuals to make sure
    they are residents.

    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51
    BD[MCNGP], Jan 24, 2007
  10. =?Utf-8?B?Tmljaw==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I came from China,

    hahahahha

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Jan 24, 2007
  11. =?Utf-8?B?Tmljaw==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Can you score me some Friendship rubber? Balls?

    i don't know why but i'm wetting myself.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Jan 24, 2007
  12. =?Utf-8?B?Tmljaw==?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    > >I came from China,

    > hahahahha

    TMML
    BD[MCNGP], Jan 24, 2007
  13. =?Utf-8?B?Tmljaw==?=

    JaR Guest

    On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 22:20:50 +0000, cast into the ether:

    >>Can you score me some Friendship rubber? Balls?

    > i don't know why but i'm wetting myself.

    *passes Kline the Charmin*

    --
    JaR
    Facial Quality
    JaR, Jan 24, 2007
  14. you may contact mcp team,they can use with email adress
    however you can review on microsoft.com/mcp transcript................

    --
    Birol AYDUGAN

    Sistem Admin

    Birol AYDUGAN, Jan 24, 2007
  15. =?Utf-8?B?Tmljaw==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >you may contact mcp team,they can use with email adress
    >however you can review on microsoft.com/mcp transcript................

    gee wiz....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Jan 25, 2007
  16. =?Utf-8?B?Tmljaw==?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?TGFycnlXZXN0TUNTRA==?= <LarryWest-at-hotmail-dot-
    com> say in news::

    > Now I have to carry multiple certification cards.

    why? more than one car to scrape in winter?

    (I don't carry any of that since I can print my [6 page - down from 14]
    transcript anywhere I can get a 'puter and printer)

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/200

    - Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.
    Neil, Jan 25, 2007
  17. =?Utf-8?B?Tmljaw==?=

    JaR Guest

    On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 09:17:02 -0800, Neil cast into the ether:

    >> Now I have to carry multiple certification cards.

    > why? more than one car to scrape in winter?

    Trying to collect a full deck?

    I bet he wears all the chick-magnet pins too.

    --
    JaR
    Ace of Pr0n
    JaR, Jan 25, 2007
  18. =?Utf-8?B?Tmljaw==?=

    Julia Guest

    JaR <> wrote in news:pan.2007.01.25.18.23.13.979389
    @lakabux.com:

    > On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 09:17:02 -0800, Neil cast into the ether:
    >
    >>> Now I have to carry multiple certification cards.

    >> why? more than one car to scrape in winter?

    > Trying to collect a full deck?
    >
    > I bet he wears all the chick-magnet pins too.

    I don't wear the magnet pins but I think the card is pretty neat to have,
    even though I don't need an ice scraper often. :)

    Why would someone need to carry multiple. Don't the new cards list your
    newest cert plus your previous certs?
    Julia, Jan 25, 2007
  19. =?Utf-8?B?Tmljaw==?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    Julia <> prattled ceaselessly in

    > JaR <> wrote in news:pan.2007.01.25.18.23.13.979389
    > @lakabux.com:
    >
    >> On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 09:17:02 -0800, Neil cast into the ether:

    >>> why? more than one car to scrape in winter?

    >> Trying to collect a full deck?
    >>
    >> I bet he wears all the chick-magnet pins too.
    >>

    > I don't wear the magnet pins but I think the card is pretty neat to
    > have, even though I don't need an ice scraper often. :)
    >
    > Why would someone need to carry multiple. Don't the new cards list
    > your newest cert plus your previous certs?

    Ummm . . . yeah. The edges dull after a while though and you might need
    to get one of the other ones to get the window really cleared.

    catwalker63, Jan 25, 2007
  20. catwalker63 wrote:
    > Julia <> prattled ceaselessly in
    >
    >> JaR <> wrote in news:pan.2007.01.25.18.23.13.979389
    >> @lakabux.com:
    >>
    >>> On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 09:17:02 -0800, Neil cast into the ether:

    >>> Trying to collect a full deck?
    >>>
    >>> I bet he wears all the chick-magnet pins too.
    >>>

    >> I don't wear the magnet pins but I think the card is pretty neat to
    >> have, even though I don't need an ice scraper often. :)
    >>
    >> Why would someone need to carry multiple. Don't the new cards list
    >> your newest cert plus your previous certs?
    >>

    > Ummm . . . yeah. The edges dull after a while though and you might need
    > to get one of the other ones to get the window really cleared.

    Why did they send me an ice scraper here in the middle of the desert? At
    least I can make use of the lapel pin. I put it in the front of my
    tighty whiteys to keep the front door closed.
    Red Swingline Stapler, Jan 25, 2007