    These sites are completley random, for example www.adobe.com,
    www.newgrounds.com, and www.macromedia.com are unable to connect. Why is ths
    happenening? Also, other sites are ADDED to the Not Connected List.

    =?Utf-8?B?bGlxdWlkeA==?=, Sep 2, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?bGlxdWlkeA==?=

    Dave Guest

    do you know where this 'wireless internet' comes from? and if you know it
    isn't the wireless network 'because it happens on other ones too', then why
    ask in a wireless group?? or do you mean something else with it happening
    on other ones? and what do you mean by a 'not connected list'???

    Dave, Sep 2, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?bGlxdWlkeA==?=

    speeder Guest

    On Fri, 2 Sep 2005 07:32:05 -0700, "liquidx"
    <> wrote:

    >I have connected to a wireless internet. The signal is weak and the speed
    >varies by inch of momvement by my labtop, but it works.Except for the fact
    >the it won't connect to certain sites. I use Mozilla, but this problem is the
    >same with internet explorer. When I try to connect to one of the sites, it
    >waits about 5 min (saying Connecting to Site X) then says the connection is
    >refused. it isn' t the wireless network because it happens on other ones too.
    >These sites are completley random, for example www.adobe.com,
    >www.newgrounds.com, and www.macromedia.com are unable to connect. Why is ths
    >happenening? Also, other sites are ADDED to the Not Connected List.

    Dude, are you leeching somebody else's wireless network?

    speeder, Sep 2, 2005
  4. What I meant was that on my wireless, and on other networks that I have
    connected to (cousins, hotels) it still happens. The "not connected" list is
    not really a list but just all of the sites that it won't connect to. Also,
    the stength of the signal is always 2 bars or lower, even when I'm right next
    to the wireless router.

    =?Utf-8?B?bGlxdWlkeA==?=, Sep 6, 2005