    Any ideas anyone?
    Thanks.

    Mike.
    mike, Jul 11, 2005

  2. mike wrote:

    > When I run Ad-aware on my PC, the first folder it checks is named as:
    > C:\Documents and Settings\MyName\Complete\.....­.this is where
    > hundreds
    > of files appear and are 'scanned' most of them Adult related stuff, all
    >
    > of which I have no recollection of ever loading onto my PC. When I look
    >
    > for the folder named 'Complete' and any of the 'scanned' files they are
    >
    > nowhere to be found,
    > Any ideas anyone?
    > Thanks.

    Hopefully, next time you are sleep walking and downloading porn, you
    will think to check your folder options and mark them to show all hidden
    files and folders.
    That way you might get to see what you downloaded in the morning.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Jul 11, 2005

  3. mike

    mike Guest

    Thanks, But I don't download porn or any of the other stuff that passed
    through Ad-aware. Any idea where I can find the 'Complete' folder?

    Thanks.
    mike, Jul 11, 2005
  4. mike

    code_wrong Guest

    "mike" <> wrote in message
    > Thanks, But I don't download porn or any of the other stuff that passed
    > through Ad-aware. Any idea where I can find the 'Complete' folder?

    To view hidden files and folders
    tools > folder options > view > select: "show hidden files and folders" >
    apply > ok
    do you have a teenage son by any chance?
    code_wrong, Jul 11, 2005
  5. mike

    mike Guest

    Do you mean "tools > folder options > view > select: "show hidden files
    and folders" in IE6? It does not give me this option. I went to Control
    Panel> Folder Options then "show hidden files and folders", but I still
    cannot find a folder named 'Complete'.
    Any idea what I can do?
    BTW...Yes I do have a teenage son...2 of 'em!!!
    mike, Jul 11, 2005
  6. mike

    mike Guest

    Its OK, and I have sorted it.........all 1750 files!!

    Thanks for your help!
    mike, Jul 12, 2005
  7. mike

    code_wrong Guest

    "mike" <> wrote in message
    > Its OK, and I have sorted it.........all 1750 files!!

    lol ... boys will be boys
    code_wrong, Jul 12, 2005
  8. mike

    02befree Guest

    You can also make sure the porn viewer (my son's friend took a little trip
    on the Web and I caught him this way) leaves a trail by making sure in the
    Options in Internet Explorer that the History is kept for as many days as
    possible which I believe is 30. You set it at the bottom of the first
    section you see when you go Tools/Options in IE

    02befree, Jul 12, 2005
  9. mike

    mike Guest

    Thanks!!