    Logon failure: the user has not been granted the requested logon type at
    this computer.???????
    weird one way system??

    =?Utf-8?B?dGVycnlvYg==?=, Jun 24, 2007

  2. Hi
    That means that the sharing on the PC are configured correctly to there is
    some thing blocking the Sharing when the traffic is from the Laptop to the
    PC.
    settings,http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html
    allowed to be shared.
    Vista File and Printer Sharing-
    Basic XP -
    Printer Sharing XP -
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/875357
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/922120
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jun 24, 2007

  3. oh dear,, forgot to say my pc/laptop is windows xp, not vista, does that make
    a difference
    terry

    =?Utf-8?B?dGVycnlvYg==?=, Jun 24, 2007
  4. Hi
    The information above is for both WinXP and Vista, ignore the Vista parts.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jun 24, 2007
  5. ok, thank you Jack for your help, will try soon,am off away for a bit.
    terry

    =?Utf-8?B?dGVycnlvYg==?=, Jun 25, 2007
  6. well, did it this am, works good , thank you very much,
    terry

    =?Utf-8?B?dGVycnlvYg==?=, Jun 25, 2007