    http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/hot2trot

    because of those who look on and do nothing.
    --Albert Einstein
    longshotjohn7, Aug 31, 2003

  2. longshotjohn7

    Unknown Guest

    Check control panel ---sounds settings.
    "longshotjohn7" <> wrote in message
    news:eek:zq4b.1420$...
    > Yesterday and today when I click on Rich text document in order to

    copy and
    > paste an emoticon in window in OE6, I hang for a nano second or so,

    and a
    > very loud beep is heard coming from my speakers, and then every thing

    is

    Unknown, Aug 31, 2003

  3. longshotjohn7

    Liz Guest

    You have a beeping emoticon.

    "longshotjohn7" <> wrote
    Liz, Aug 31, 2003
  4. longshotjohn7

    Kraftee Guest

    Liz wrote:
    > You have a beeping emoticon.

    Please, please, can I have one, I've always wanted one of those,
    please................................

    LOL

    --
    B-)
    Life is pain.....
    Kraftee, Aug 31, 2003
  5. I think Liz meant a *bleeping* emoticon... Some people don't like cuss
    words, you know ;-)

    Sentient Fluid, Aug 31, 2003
  6. Unknown wrote:
    > Check control panel ---sounds settings.
    > "longshotjohn7" <> wrote in message
    >> Yesterday and today when I click on Rich text document in order to
    >> copy and paste an emoticon in window in OE6, I hang for a nano
    >> second or so, and a very loud beep is heard coming from my speakers,
    >> and then every thing is fine. Any ideas on this weird event??
    >>
    >> --
    >> longshotjohn 7
    >>
    >> http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/hot2trot
    >>

    >> The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but
    >> because of those who look on and do nothing.
    >> --Albert Einstein

    Why would I do that?? This is after all the first time this has occurred
    after many months of using the same habits on this machine. It has not
    happened since those few times. And , for the other folks with advice, I
    hadn't gone as far as copying an emoticon yet before the event occurred.
    May be it was just a glitch since it has not happened since. If it does I
    will be back for more ideas...Thanx all.
    --
    longshotjohn 7

    longshotjohn7, Sep 1, 2003