    himself every 30 mins for three weeks... really odd, and no, I dont know
    why he did it.

    http://www.philliptorrone.com/option3/

    T.N.O., Dec 27, 2003

  2. T.N.O.

    T.N.O. Guest

    T.N.O. wrote:
    > ok I just got sent this... it is of some guy who took a picture of
    > himself every 30 mins for three weeks... really odd, and no, I dont know
    > why he did it.
    > http://www.philliptorrone.com/option3/

    oh yeah, it takes a while to load... so yeah

    T.N.O., Dec 27, 2003

  3. T.N.O.

    Jason M Guest

    On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 00:48:25 +1300, "T.N.O."
    <> wrote:

    >ok I just got sent this... it is of some guy who took a picture of
    >himself every 30 mins for three weeks... really odd, and no, I dont know
    >why he did it.
    >

    >http://www.philliptorrone.com/option3/

    He doesn't go to sleep for long then,

    Jason M, Dec 27, 2003
  4. T.N.O.

    Gib Bogle Guest

    T.N.O. wrote:

    > ok I just got sent this... it is of some guy who took a picture of
    > himself every 30 mins for three weeks... really odd, and no, I dont know
    > why he did it.

    NPD - Narcissistic Personality Disorder

    Gib Bogle, Dec 27, 2003
  5. T.N.O.

    chris Guest

    T.N.O. wrote:

    > ok I just got sent this... it is of some guy who took a picture of
    > himself every 30 mins for three weeks... really odd, and no, I dont know
    > why he did it.
    >

    > http://www.philliptorrone.com/option3/

    Doesn't smile much does he!

    chris, Dec 27, 2003
  6. T.N.O.

    madknoxie Guest

    In article <>,
    (Jason M) wrote:

    > On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 00:48:25 +1300, "T.N.O."
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >ok I just got sent this... it is of some guy who took a picture of
    > >himself every 30 mins for three weeks... really odd, and no, I dont know
    > >why he did it.
    > >

    > >http://www.philliptorrone.com/option3/

    > He doesn't go to sleep for long then,

    Might be the reason he doesn't smile much.

    --
    madknoxie

    madknoxie, Dec 28, 2003