    "hidelistdebugstupid.exe"
    "mixerrorclockdupe"

    mortda
    Mort, Nov 3, 2004

  2. Mort

    Mort Guest

    Add one more to that list "onceplan.exe"

    Mort, Nov 3, 2004

  3. --

    Are you looking to get laid tonight?? Why not try our swinger's link
    below??
    or our swinger's page??

    http://68.82.94.85:2000/public/swingers/index.htm

    Looking for a REAL relationship and not just sex?? Then try our dating
    page!

    http://68.82.94.85:2000/Public/singles.htm

    All of our links are 100% FREE! NO CREDIT CARDS REQUIRED! NO BULLSHIT!
    WE KEEP OUR STUFF FREE!!!!! If you find a link that required a credit
    card let us
    Know and we will REMOVE it from our list.

    "Mort" <> wrote in message
    > Can anyone tell me what these files are AGV is reporting them as Viruses

    but
    > I cant get any feed back on them when posted on googles Search engine .
    > They were in a program called "Shimweb"
    > They are "dog meal.exe"
    > "hidelistdebugstupid.exe"
    > "mixerrorclockdupe"

    mortda

    One Sexy Botch :\)~ haha, Nov 3, 2004
  4. Mort

    trout Guest

    Mort wrote:

    > Can anyone tell me what these files are AGV is reporting them as
    > Viruses but I cant get any feed back on them when posted on googles
    > Search engine . They were in a program called "Shimweb"
    > They are "dog meal.exe"
    > "hidelistdebugstupid.exe"
    > "mixerrorclockdupe"
    >

    > mortda

    I don't see any exact matches, either; but these look very much like
    the dirty little footprints of a browser hijacker.
    Download and run Hijack This:
    http://www.spychecker.com/program/hijackthis.html
    If you can't tell what to do after you've done this, they have their
    own support forums where they'll go over the log for you. Or post it
    'here', and someone will likely be able to help you.
    --
    "*Someone*. Not me."
    trout, Nov 3, 2004
  5. Mort

    Mort Guest

    Thanks Trout,
    I'll have alook at that and see what turns up.
    Mortda

    Mort, Nov 3, 2004