Weird at polaroid.com

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by johns, Nov 28, 2004.

  1. johns

    johns Guest

    You guys see anything weird .. trojan, etc .. at polaroid.
    com? I just blue screened like the dickens as soon as
    I touched one of the driver downloads there ??? Spybot
    found some stuff too. I'm back up now, but spooked.
    They've got some oldie moldie incompatible camera
    drivers there, but that one blasted me good .. for PDC 700 and I'm running
    XP .. XP bitched about suspicious
    java-script.

    johns

    johns, Nov 28, 2004

  2. johns

    Israel Lopez Guest

    Looks fine to me... although i didnt download any drivers.... polaroid.com
    doesnt resolve though.... some weird stuff.. Probably maintenance.

    -Israel

    Israel Lopez, Nov 28, 2004