    1. Advertising

  2. philo

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Toolman Tim, Feb 10, 2005

  3. philo

    philo Guest

    "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message
    news:2eSOd.4357$...

    > "philo" <> wrote in message
    > | http://www.plazaearth.com/philo/peaslurp.jpg
    > |
    > Before I click on that link, I want to know if it's safe <g>

    yes
    you won't get a virus if that's what you meant
    you'll just see some artwork my girlfriend has done recently
    philo, Feb 10, 2005
  4. Blinky the Shark, Feb 11, 2005
  5. philo

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "philo" <> wrote in message

    | "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message
    | >
    | > "philo" <> wrote in message
    | > | http://www.plazaearth.com/philo/peaslurp.jpg
    | > |
    | > Before I click on that link, I want to know if it's safe <g>
    | >

    | yes
    | you won't get a virus if that's what you meant
    | you'll just see some artwork my girlfriend has done recently

    Cool! Pretty neat - good colors, balance, and quite unique. But then, I'm no
    critic ;o)

    (I was more worried 'bout nudie pics...I've been single too long to want to
    get the motor started <g>)
    Toolman Tim, Feb 11, 2005
  6. philo

    Guest

    , Feb 11, 2005
  7. philo

    philo Guest

    wrote:

    > |> > |

    > |> yes
    > |> you won't get a virus if that's what you meant
    > |> you'll just see some artwork my girlfriend has done recently
    >
    > Nice stuff,
    > http://www.plazaearth.com/philo/ back tracking, found lots of other
    > great stuff.

    Colleen says: thanks for the comments!
    philo, Feb 11, 2005
  8. philo

    Parko Guest

    On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 00:07:21 +0000, Blinky the Shark wrote:

    > Toolman Tim wrote:
    >
    >> "philo" <> wrote in message
    >>| http://www.plazaearth.com/philo/peaslurp.jpg
    >>|
    >> Before I click on that link, I want to know if it's safe <g>

    > If you follow the proper procedures it is.
    >
    > http://blinkynet.net/stuff/comp/precautions.jpg

    Well worth the effort!
    --
    Parko