Weekly Photo Contest Results

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Blair, Apr 30, 2006.

  1. Blair

    Blair Guest

    Hi Folks:

    CreativePhoto-TravelWriter Newsletter
    This Week's Photo Contest Winners - The theme was "Close-ups,"
    and we had some good one.

    We had more than 40 (42, to be exact) entries for this last week's
    contest - the theme was "Water," and we had some awesome images
    to choose from - all sorts of odd and interesting points of view. Well
    done everyone.

    To view the winning images please go to
    www.blairhoward.com/contests.html and don't forget to view the
    Contest Galley, too.

    By the way, if you're interested in receiving our newsletter,
    CreativePhoto, you can do so simply by visiting www.blairhoward.com
    You'll receive a free mini-course, "12 Tips for Better Photography
    - Instantly," just for subscribing.

    Blair
    Blair, Apr 30, 2006