WEEKLY PHOTO CONTEST - Please Enter!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Photo Judge, Nov 3, 2003.

  1. Photo Judge

    Photo Judge Guest

    Photo Judge, Nov 3, 2003

  2. Re: It isn't a contest

    In article <>,
    (Photo Judge) wrote:

    > There ia a weekly photo contest going on. You can view the gallery here:
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/shootin
    >
    > Anyone may enter. Film or digital images allowed. Here is how to enter:
    >
    > http://www.btinternet.com/~mcsalty/martin/sirulz.htm

    It isn't a contest. It's a bunch of folks sharing their concepts of
    photos that fit a weekly theme.
    --
    Charlie Dilks
    Newark, DE USA
    Charlie Dilks, Nov 3, 2003

  3. Photo Judge

    CARBUFF Guest

    Phototroll wrote:

    >There ia a weekly photo contest going on. You can view the gallery here:
    >
    >http://www.pbase.com/shootin
    >
    >Anyone may enter. Film or digital images allowed. Here is how to enter:
    >
    >http://www.btinternet.com/~mcsalty/martin/sirulz.htm

    Please ignore anything posted by photojudge. He is just a troll that has been
    posting crap in the 35mm group for weeks. He changes his handle all the time.
    He is a moron. That said feel free to enter a photo in the shoot-in. Its not a
    contest. Check the headers on posts and if its from google, take it with a
    grain of salt.

    George
    CARBUFF, Nov 3, 2003
  4. Photo Judge

    Some Jedi Guest

    CARBUFF { ojunk } chucked this at usenet and hoped it would
    stick:

    <snip>

    > Please ignore anything posted by photojudge. He is just a troll that
    > has been posting crap in the 35mm group for weeks. He changes his
    > handle all the time. He is a moron. That said feel free to enter a
    > photo in the shoot-in. Its not a contest. Check the headers on posts
    > and if its from google, take it with a grain of salt.
    >
    > George

    Thanks for the heads up. I am just starting to learn photography, where are
    the more respected competitions to be found?

    Thanks
    Some Jedi, Nov 3, 2003