    Moleman Guest

    It's almost the weekend. What should I do for the next two
    days? Suggestions very much appreciated.

    Moleman, Aug 24, 2007

  2. Moleman

    SgtMinor Guest

    Moleman wrote:
    > It's almost the weekend. What should I do for the next two
    > days? Suggestions very much appreciated.

    Clean up your trailer.

    SgtMinor, Aug 24, 2007

  3. Moleman

    Moleman Guest

    SgtMinor wrote:

    > Moleman wrote:
    > > It's almost the weekend. What should I do for the next two
    > > days? Suggestions very much appreciated.
    > >

    > Clean up your trailer.

    That'll take more than just one weekend...

    Moleman, Aug 24, 2007
  4. Moleman

    Slacker Guest

    "Moleman" <> wrote in message
    > It's almost the weekend. What should I do for the next two
    > days? Suggestions very much appreciated.

    Self-abuse?

    Slacker, Aug 24, 2007
  5. Moleman

    Rectum Burn Guest

    "Slacker" <Slacker@> said in

    > "Moleman" <> wrote in message
    >> It's almost the weekend. What should I do for the next two
    >> days? Suggestions very much appreciated.
    >>

    > Self-abuse?

    How good are you at it, especially with a name like "slacker"?

    Rectum Burrrrrrrrrrn

    Rectum Burn, Aug 24, 2007
  6. Moleman

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "Moleman" <> wrote in message
    > It's almost the weekend. What should I do for the next two
    > days? Suggestions very much appreciated.

    Get laid. I'm sure you have family nearby.

    WhzzKdd, Aug 24, 2007
  7. Moleman

    Moleman Guest

    WhzzKdd wrote:

    > "Moleman" <> wrote in message
    > > It's almost the weekend. What should I do for the next two
    > > days? Suggestions very much appreciated.
    > >

    > Get laid. I'm sure you have family nearby.

    Did that last weekend...

    Moleman, Aug 24, 2007
  8. Moleman

    Plato Guest

    Plato, Aug 25, 2007
  9. Moleman

    Top Guest

    Moleman wrote:

    > SgtMinor wrote:
    >
    >> Moleman wrote:
    >> > It's almost the weekend. What should I do for the next two
    >> > days? Suggestions very much appreciated.
    >> >

    >> Clean up your trailer.

    > That'll take more than just one weekend...

    Go clean your Mother's trailer. Take some vacation if it is that bad.

    Top

    Top, Aug 25, 2007
  10. Moleman

    Top Guest

    WhzzKdd wrote:

    > "Moleman" <> wrote in message
    >> It's almost the weekend. What should I do for the next two
    >> days? Suggestions very much appreciated.
    >>

    > Get laid. I'm sure you have family nearby.

    lol :)

    Top

    Top, Aug 25, 2007
  11. Moleman

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 11:23:43 -0400, Moleman <>
    wrote:

    >It's almost the weekend. What should I do for the next two
    >days? Suggestions very much appreciated.

    Watch the game. Have a bud.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r2-NSBCE4c

    Evan Platt, Aug 25, 2007
  12. Moleman

    Moleman Guest

    Evan Platt wrote:

    > On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 11:23:43 -0400, Moleman <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >It's almost the weekend. What should I do for the next two
    > >days? Suggestions very much appreciated.

    > Watch the game. Have a bud.
    >
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r2-NSBCE4c

    Did that, now I'm hungover.

    Moleman, Aug 27, 2007
  13. Moleman

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "Moleman" <> wrote in message

    > Evan Platt wrote:
    >
    >> On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 11:23:43 -0400, Moleman <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >> >It's almost the weekend. What should I do for the next two
    >> >days? Suggestions very much appreciated.

    >> Watch the game. Have a bud.
    >>
    >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r2-NSBCE4c
    >> --
    >> To reply via e-mail, remove The Obvious from my e-mail address.

    > Did that, now I'm hungover.

    Well it could be worse! You could have missed the weekend entirely <g>

    WhzzKdd, Aug 27, 2007
  14. Moleman

    olfart Guest

    > "Moleman" <> wrote in message
    >>

    >> Evan Platt wrote:

    >>> Watch the game. Have a bud.
    >>>
    >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r2-NSBCE4c
    >>> --
    >>> To reply via e-mail, remove The Obvious from my e-mail address.

    >> Did that, now I'm hungover.
    >>

    > Well it could be worse! You could have missed the weekend entirely <g>
    >
    > --

    What Weekend????

    olfart, Aug 27, 2007