    Regards
    Peter J
    see www.safe-nz.org.nz
    Peter Jenkins, Jul 6, 2004

  2. "Peter Jenkins" <peja!!!!capitalpunishmentforspammers!!!!@xtra.co.enzed> wrote in message news:<pmuGc.7736$>...
    > like the new mini laptops that Sony released this week,
    > or the MSI compact laptops advertised in the current PC World..

    They are really tiny. Too tiny for normal hands, fingers and eyes.
    Maybe if you have Japanese hands..

    > What else is available like that here and where can I get them?

    Checkout the Acer C110 Tablet PC. Its a convertible tablet (has a
    keyboard too) that is smaller than the width/length of A4 - quite
    portable
    Nathan Mercer, Jul 9, 2004

  3. Peter Jenkins

    EMB Guest

    Nathan Mercer wrote:

    > Checkout the Acer C110 Tablet PC. Its a convertible tablet (has a
    > keyboard too) that is smaller than the width/length of A4 - quite
    > portable

    They seem great - one of my clients has just bought one and he's rapt
    with it - other than the keyboard being a bit small for comfort.

    --
    EMB
    change two to number to reply
    EMB, Jul 9, 2004