Wednesday humour: Robodump

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by T-Bone, Dec 1, 2004.

  1. T-Bone

    T-Bone Guest

    T-Bone, Dec 1, 2004

  2. T-Bone

    Consultant Guest

    i think that guy was just in our bathroom

    Consultant, Dec 1, 2004

  3. T-Bone

    kpg Guest

    Pretty good.

    Now he just needs to add "smell" to complete the effect.

    --
    kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
    Who disturbs this class as a pebble disturbs a pond?
    kpg, Dec 1, 2004
  4. T-Bone

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "T-Bone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> say in news:eUnC9b71EHA.2192
    @TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl:

    > http://triggur.org/robodump/
    >
    > T-Bone
    > MCNGP XL
    > Ohhh... *That* kind of dump!

    have you seen the rest of his stuff? This is one sick twisted individual
    (check the zit movie)! He'd be perfect here...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Dec 1, 2004
  5. T-Bone

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "kpg" <> say in news:eYuu5071EHA.412
    @TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl:

    > Pretty good.
    >
    > Now he just needs to add "smell" to complete the effect.

    I CAN HELP THERE!!!!!!!!!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Dec 1, 2004
  6. T-Bone

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:,
    T-Bone <reply2me@thenewsgroup> rambled:

    > http://triggur.org/robodump/

    I want to make one.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com
    Ken Briscoe, Dec 1, 2004
  7. T-Bone

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:,
    kpg <> rambled:

    > Pretty good.
    >
    > Now he just needs to add "smell" to complete the effect.

    I wonder if a turd-scented candle would work.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com
    Ken Briscoe, Dec 1, 2004
  8. T-Bone

    kpg Guest

    > I wonder if a turd-scented candle would work.

    Tell me you don't have one...
    kpg, Dec 1, 2004
  9. T-Bone

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:,
    kpg <> rambled:

    >> I wonder if a turd-scented candle would work.

    > Tell me you don't have one...

    If that's what you want to hear...then alright, I don't have one.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com
    Ken Briscoe, Dec 1, 2004
  10. T-Bone

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > In news:,
    > kpg <> rambled:
    >>
    >> Pretty good.
    >>
    >> Now he just needs to add "smell" to complete the effect.

    > I wonder if a turd-scented candle would work.

    For those of us without access to turd-scented candles, a nice fresh durian
    should work.

    JaR
    Acrid Thug
    JaR, Dec 1, 2004