    to make this a very special day in my life. I would like to be inducted to
    mcngp on my 3 yr anniversary og lotw thus fulfilling my lifelong dream of
    being first dual mcngp cert holder

    Network Guru, Nov 22, 2004

  2. Network Guru wrote:
    > The Wednesday before thanksgiving holiday 2001 was a big day in my
    > life. on that very special day, I was named lotw. (Lamer of the
    > week.) It was a proud moment in my life. it associated my name
    > with elite mcngp group well before superstars frisbee,neil and ken b.
    > I was an original. my tenacious nature has afforded me the
    > opportunity to surviuve foir 3+ years in this ng. i am an oldtimer
    > for sure. During my tenure I have contributed advice on how to shine
    > shoes ( my greatest useful contribution by far). I've been flamed
    > and praised by consultant, flamed and praised by Frisbee©® and hated
    > and loved by countless others. So Frisbee, on this Wednesday, I
    > would love to make this a very special day in my life. I would like
    > to be inducted to mcngp on my 3 yr anniversary og lotw thus
    > fulfilling my lifelong dream of being first dual mcngp cert holder

    I've asked you countless times to e-mail me, but you never have.

    I'm guessing by your typing you're either tired or wasted. Or both.

    --
    Fris "44?" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Nov 22, 2004

  3. >I would like to be inducted to
    >mcngp on my 3 yr anniversary og lotw thus fulfilling my lifelong dream of
    >being first dual mcngp cert holder

    I wonder in Paul L wishes the same?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 22, 2004
  4. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere wrote:
    >> I would like to be inducted to
    >> mcngp on my 3 yr anniversary og lotw thus fulfilling my lifelong
    >> dream of being first dual mcngp cert holder

    > I wonder in Paul L wishes the same?

    GMTA, his post made me think of Paul, too.

    Actually, Paul was offered membership over a year ago, and was one of the
    very rare few who respectfully declined. He's probably the #1 non-MCNGP
    MCNGP fan, though.

    --
    Fris "It would have broken up Peter, Paul, and Mary" bee®, MCNGP #13

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Nov 22, 2004
  5. Network Guru

    kpg Guest

    > Actually, Paul was offered membership over a year ago, and was one of the
    > very rare few who respectfully declined.

    Declined? You can do that? I thought it was like the Mob.

    kp "An offer you can't refuse" g

    kpg, Nov 22, 2004
  6. Network Guru

    Kat Guest

    > Declined? You can do that? I thought it was like the Mob.
    >
    > kp "An offer you can't refuse" g

    It IS the mob- You can decline entry, but once you're in...you're in it for
    life. Try to escape, and you will be deleted

    KAT

    Kit Kat Kitty

    Kung Pao Kitty

    Mmm, I'm hungry

    Kat, Nov 22, 2004
  7. Network Guru

    Consultant Guest

    you see how he isn't around, right?

    Consultant, Nov 22, 2004
  8. Network Guru

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Kat climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > Kung Pao Kitty

    Ok, if you're out of beef, I'll give it a try. Extra chilis please.

    MMmmm....

    JaR
    Szcechuan Thug

    JaR, Nov 22, 2004
  9. Network Guru

    Jtyc Guest

    > Kung Pao Kitty

    Ooo wah, ooo wah cool, cool kitty

    Jtyc, Nov 22, 2004
  10. >Actually, Paul was offered membership over a year ago, and was one of the
    >very rare few who respectfully declined. He's probably the #1 non-MCNGP
    >MCNGP fan, though.

    I like Paul, talks a lot of sense and's a good sport with it too.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 23, 2004
  11. Network Guru

    Network Guru Guest

    > I've asked you countless times to e-mail me, but you never have.
    >
    > I'm guessing by your typing you're either tired or wasted. Or both.
    >
    > --

    I e-mailed you but last week, but it was bounced. Perhaps I didn't decode
    your addy correctly. Yes, I had one too many to drink and I was tired. A
    recipe for disaster.

    Network Guru, Nov 23, 2004
  12. Network Guru wrote:
    >> I've asked you countless times to e-mail me, but you never have.
    >>
    >> I'm guessing by your typing you're either tired or wasted. Or both.
    >>
    >> --

    > I e-mailed you but last week, but it was bounced. Perhaps I didn't
    > decode your addy correctly. Yes, I had one too many to drink and I
    > was tired. A recipe for disaster.

    My last initial is the eighth letter of the alphamabet.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Nov 23, 2004
  13. > A
    >recipe for disaster.

    or rather a recipe for a good time!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 23, 2004