wedding pics

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by GRACE GRAY, Dec 5, 2007.

  1. GRACE GRAY

    GRACE GRAY Guest

    GRACE GRAY, Dec 5, 2007

  2. GRACE GRAY

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 21:38:15 GMT, "GRACE GRAY" <>
    wrote:

    >hi rose & richard
    >paulas wedding photos are on
    >www.perfectportrait.org
    >my pics paula&russ
    >love kev&grace

    That's wonderful.

    Send money.

    Evan Platt, Dec 5, 2007

  3. GRACE GRAY

    olfart Guest

    "GRACE GRAY" <> wrote in message
    > hi rose & richard
    > paulas wedding photos are on
    > www.perfectportrait.org
    > my pics paula&russ
    > love kev&grace

    and their honeymoon photos are on
    www.buck-nekkid.com

    olfart, Dec 5, 2007
  4. GRACE GRAY

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 5 Dec 2007 17:18:50 -0500, "olfart" <>
    wrote:

    >and their honeymoon photos are on
    >www.buck-nekkid.com

    Hey you know, that would be a good niche when pitching services as a
    photographer..

    "You know, I can do the honeymoon pictures too. I mean how many people
    can open a photo album and say "Here's my parents on their honeymoon..
    And here's me being conceived!"

    Evan Platt, Dec 5, 2007
  5. GRACE GRAY

    VanguardLH Guest

    "GRACE GRAY" <> wrote in message
    > hi rose & richard
    > paulas wedding photos are on
    > www.perfectportrait.org
    > my pics paula&russ
    > love kev&grace

    What a pathetic state where you have no real friends to share your
    wedding photos so you have to announce them in a public forum to
    garner some attention.

    So how long did your index card remain posted on the cluttered
    corkboard at the grocery store that announced your state of bliss (but
    absence of real friends and family)?

    VanguardLH, Dec 6, 2007
  6. Bucky Breeder, Dec 6, 2007