    c) they are cool
    d) all of the above

    Send me 20 bux for the braindump to this question..

    Network Guru, MCP, Aug 5, 2004

  2. Network Guru, MCP

    nerd32768 Guest

    "Network Guru, MCP" <> wrote in message
    news:epV%...
    > What do Consultant (MGNGP) #2 and jtyc (MCNGP#4) have in common?
    >
    > a) They are both mcngp's
    > b) both post from the california welfare office
    > c) they are cool
    > d) all of the above
    >
    > Send me 20 bux for the braindump to this question..

    i know A is correct, but i am not sure about B

    definatly not C

    i wouldn't send you 20 bux even if i had that much

    nerd32768, Aug 5, 2004

  3. Network Guru, MCP

    Consultant Guest

    this is a trick question

    Consultant, Aug 5, 2004
  4. Network Guru, MCP

    JaR Guest

    nerd32768 wrote:

    > "Network Guru, MCP" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>What do Consultant (MGNGP) #2 and jtyc (MCNGP#4) have in common?
    >>
    >>a) They are both mcngp's
    >>b) both post from the california welfare office
    >>c) they are cool
    >>d) all of the above
    >>
    >>Send me 20 bux for the braindump to this question..
    >>

    > i know A is correct, but i am not sure about B
    >
    > definatly not C
    >
    > i wouldn't send you 20 bux even if i had that much

    You won't earn your MCSE if you can't answer B!

    JaR

    JaR, Aug 5, 2004
  5. Network Guru, MCP

    Jtyc Guest

    > Not only that, but using Russian satellite technology it is
    > possible to locate the exact window of the exact building
    > they occupy and zoom in...

    Just so you know, I'm the taller one.

    Jtyc, Aug 5, 2004
  6. Network Guru, MCP

    JaR Guest

    Jtyc wrote:

    >>Not only that, but using Russian satellite technology it is
    >>possible to locate the exact window of the exact building
    >>they occupy and zoom in...

    > Just so you know, I'm the taller one.

    I thought so.

    JaR, Aug 5, 2004