    I need authorization configured? I have tried this many ways and everything
    give the same error.

    tia..

    res0jhe2, Jun 13, 2005

  2. res0jhe2 <> wrote:
    > I can get the logon screen thru a browser. however, i cannot logon. I keep
    > getting logon error. Has anyone set this up before? The vpn client works. Do
    > I need authorization configured? I have tried this many ways and everything
    > give the same error.

    Make sure you have webvpn enabled for the public interface
    Configuration | Interfaces | Ethernet 2
    "Allow WebVPN HTTPS sessions"

    Make sure the base group has WebVPN turned on
    Configuration | User Management | Base Group
    "Tunneling Protocols" -> [x] WebVPN
    --
    - Eric Sorenson - N37 17.255 W121 55.738 - http://eric.explosive.net -
    - Personal colo with a professional touch - http://www.explosive.net -