webvpn internal www site access

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Igor Mamuzic, Sep 18, 2005.

  1. Igor Mamuzic

    Igor Mamuzic Guest

    I'm unable to access internal web sites using WebVPN feature of Cisco IOS
    12.4(2)T 2800 series router...

    I created port forwarding as follows:
    port-forward list www local-port 60006 remote-server www.internalwebsite.com
    remote-port 80

    After I activate "Application access" I get only loopback address pointing
    to the local port and I'm unable to access web site, actually it's looks
    like web server is permitting only https connections on this site, but it's
    not true.
    My PC has no listener on tcp 60006 and the router (vpn gw) is able to
    perform dns resolving for the web server...
    This problem happens when I try to create port forwarding for any internal
    web server...
    Access to other internal applications such as telnet works ok with webvpn.

    There is no any output from 'debug webvpn port-forward' when I'm accessing
    internal websites (also there is no any counts in the "application access"
    window for that webvpn session, so it might be about the fact that the
    router has a http server...

    What could be correct port forwarding syntax for accessing internal web
    servers? Or is it not possible to use webvpn to access internal web
    sites...?

    B.R.
    Igor

    Igor Mamuzic, Sep 18, 2005