    Can anyone recommend any cheap but good companies? Preferably UK, but if
    not, no worries.

    cheers

    GMS, Nov 2, 2004

  2. GMS

    TM Guest

    GMS wrote:
    > (Sorry for the repost....But just realised the subject of my previous post
    > looked alot like crappy spam.......)
    >

    > Hi All,
    >
    > I want to register a .co.uk domain and have small amount of webspace..say,
    > 150mb.
    > I don't want any banners or averts on it and I need FrontPage extensions. I
    > only need 2 or three email addresses and I won't need much bandwidth. That's
    > about it really..
    >
    > Can anyone recommend any cheap but good companies? Preferably UK, but if
    > not, no worries.
    >
    > cheers

    Try www.ipowerweb.com they have a really good package for about $7.95 a
    month.

    TM, Nov 2, 2004

  3. On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 13:46:59 GMT, "GMS" <> wrote:

    >Can anyone recommend any cheap but good companies? Preferably UK, but if
    >not, no worries.

    Try http://www.myqth.com/. Everything you're looking for and then some
    for a grand total of $48 per year.

    The Clued Weasel, Nov 2, 2004
  4. GMS

    GMS Guest

    "GMS" <> wrote in message
    > (Sorry for the repost....But just realised the subject of my previous post
    > looked alot like crappy spam.......)
    >

    > Hi All,
    >
    > I want to register a .co.uk domain and have small amount of webspace..say,
    > 150mb.
    > I don't want any banners or averts on it and I need FrontPage extensions.
    > only need 2 or three email addresses and I won't need much bandwidth.
    > That's
    > about it really..
    >
    > Can anyone recommend any cheap but good companies? Preferably UK, but if
    > not, no worries.
    >
    > cheers

    Thanks very much for all the suggestions. I ended up going with DotEasy in
    the end.....

    thanks again

    GMS, Nov 3, 2004