    Paul
    www.Paulboydmusic.com
    www.Tropicalaftermath.co.uk

    Paul Boyd, Feb 5, 2004

  2. Paul Boyd

    ArtKramr Guest

    >Subject: WEBSITES???
    >From: "Paul Boyd"
    >Date: 2/5/04 6:48 AM Pacific Standard Time
    >
    >What is peoples Ideas on the most impressive sites on the net? Most
    >impressive to the eye. I am looking for ideas to make mine look better and
    >work better because they are pretty bad : (
    >
    >Paul
    >www.Paulboydmusic.com
    >www.Tropicalaftermath.co.uk

    My website is now pushing 45,000 hits.You might want to look at it.

    Arthur Kramer
    344th BG 494th BS
    Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
    http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

    ArtKramr, Feb 5, 2004

  3. Paul Boyd

    Chet Guest

    Your site is quite distracting with the flashing graphics.

    The first page one sees should have some clue to entice me to go to the next
    page. In your case, your entry page is superfluous and the user should come
    directly to the page that I have to click "enter" to get to. Your second
    page is attractive but still needs some purpose. Is the main purpose to
    attract offers of gigs? Don't make me guess.

    Chet, Feb 5, 2004