    Map is missing from the window. Same problem on the mapquest.com site.

    Any thoughts?

    Tony
    Tony Raven, Mar 10, 2005

  2. Tony Raven

    Roland Guest

    On 10-3-2005 12:58, Tony Raven wrote:

    > A number of websites that I used without problems in v1.0 are no longer
    > displaying in v1.0.1. At present I am having to use IEView to use them
    > which I would prefer not to.
    >
    > Examples are:
    >
    > http://www.streetmap.co.uk - the maps no longer display and you get a
    > clickable white space where they should be.
    > e.g. http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=329830&y=503190&z=3&sv=
    >
    > http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/1/en/direction/guisu
    > Map is missing from the window. Same problem on the mapquest.com site.
    >
    > Any thoughts?
    >
    > Tony

    They work for me in FF1.0.1 (Win2000).

    Make sure that you have selected Tools -> Options -> Web Features ->
    Enable JavaScript -> Advanced -> Change Images.
    --
    Regards,

    Roland de Ruiter
    ___ ___
    /__/ w_/ /__/
    / \ /_/ / \
    Roland, Mar 10, 2005

  3. Tony Raven

    DS Guest

    Tony Raven wrote:
    > A number of websites that I used without problems in v1.0 are no longer
    > displaying in v1.0.1. At present I am having to use IEView to use them
    > which I would prefer not to.
    >
    > Examples are:
    >
    > http://www.streetmap.co.uk - the maps no longer display and you get a
    > clickable white space where they should be.
    > e.g. http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=329830&y=503190&z=3&sv=
    >
    > http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/1/en/direction/guisu
    > Map is missing from the window. Same problem on the mapquest.com site.
    >
    > Any thoughts?
    >
    > Tony

    Work fine here too.
    Using winxp home sp2
    DS, Mar 10, 2005
  4. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    Roland wrote:

    > Make sure that you have selected Tools -> Options -> Web Features ->
    > Enable JavaScript -> Advanced -> Change Images.

    Already set. I had no problems in v1.0 and earlier, only in v1.0.1

    Tony
    Tony Raven, Mar 10, 2005
  5. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    Tony Raven wrote:
    > Roland wrote:
    >

    >> Make sure that you have selected Tools -> Options -> Web Features ->
    >> Enable JavaScript -> Advanced -> Change Images.

    > Already set. I had no problems in v1.0 and earlier, only in v1.0.1
    >
    > Tony

    Interesting. Unticking "Load Images/for the original website only"
    makes it work even though the images are from the parent website.

    Tony
    Tony Raven, Mar 10, 2005
  6. Tony Raven wrote:
    > A number of websites that I used without problems in v1.0 are no longer
    > displaying in v1.0.1. At present I am having to use IEView to use them
    > which I would prefer not to.
    >
    > Examples are:
    >
    > http://www.streetmap.co.uk - the maps no longer display and you get a
    > clickable white space where they should be.
    > e.g. http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=329830&y=503190&z=3&sv=
    >
    > http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/1/en/direction/guisu
    > Map is missing from the window. Same problem on the mapquest.com site.
    >
    > Any thoughts?
    >
    > Tony

    They all worked O.K. for me using Ver1.0.1

    --
    So long and thanks for all the fish.
    graeme@invalid, Mar 10, 2005
  7. Tony Raven

    Big Will Guest

    Tony Raven wrote:
    > A number of websites that I used without problems in v1.0 are no longer
    > displaying in v1.0.1. At present I am having to use IEView to use them
    > which I would prefer not to.
    >
    > Examples are:
    >
    > http://www.streetmap.co.uk - the maps no longer display and you get a
    > clickable white space where they should be.
    > e.g. http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=329830&y=503190&z=3&sv=
    >
    > http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/1/en/direction/guisu
    > Map is missing from the window. Same problem on the mapquest.com site.
    >
    > Any thoughts?
    >
    > Tony

    They all worked for me on 1.0.1. Try using FF in Safe Mode and see if
    the websites worked. You may have an extension/theme that's messing FF
    up. If it works in SafeMode, then uninstall one by one your
    themes/extensions and keep toggling between safe mode and regular mode
    to see if uninstalling the extension/theme helped. Alternatively, you
    could try creating a new profile (start-->run-->"c:\program
    files\mozilla firefox\firefox.exe" -p) and see if it works in the new
    profile. If so, and it's not that many extensions/themes to install,
    then just transfer everything (your bookmarks, saved PWs, etc.) to your
    new profile and delete the old one.
    Big Will, Mar 10, 2005