Websites for White people.

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Doug Robbins, May 12, 2006.

  1. Doug Robbins

    Doug Robbins Guest

    Take your rascist crap somewhere esle. It's off topic for this newsgroup.

    Doug Robbins, May 12, 2006

  2. In rec.photo.digital Hank <> wrote:
    > There is public material which is generally suppressed by the "big"
    > news media. In general, these are is incidents and information that

    Ah ... keep it to yourself. That content doesn't belong to any of these
    groups.

    --
    Thomas T. Veldhouse

    Hank, May 12, 2006
  4. Doug Robbins

    JTS Brown Guest

    "Hank" <> wrote in message
    > There is public material which is generally suppressed by the "big"
    > news media. In general, these are is incidents and information that
    > reflects realities concerning minorities. Also, articles concerning
    > the general culture. Suggest you list these in your "favorites"
    > section and moniter weekly. Thank you.

    Illiterate racist.
    JTS Brown, May 12, 2006
  5. Hank wrote:
    > There is public material which is generally suppressed by the "big"
    > news media. In general, these are is incidents and information that
    > reflects realities concerning minorities. Also, articles concerning
    > the general culture. Suggest you list these in your "favorites"
    > section and moniter weekly. Thank you.
    >
    > Will
    >
    > http://www.newnation.com/index2.html New Nation News
    >
    > http://www.natall.com/ National Vanguard
    >
    > http://www.vdare.com/ V-Dare
    >
    > http://www.amren.com/index.html American Renaissance
    >
    > http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/ Vanguard News Network

    You forgot one:
    http://www.thetubes.com/lyrics/wpod.htm

    HTH HAND
    Corry

    http://www.unclaimedmysteries.net

    "Shop as usual. And avoid panic buying." -Negativland
    Unclaimed Mysteries, May 12, 2006
  6. Doug Robbins

    Jaybyrd Guest

    Hank wrote:
    > There is public material which is generally suppressed by the "big"
    > news media. In general, these are is incidents and information that
    > reflects realities concerning minorities. Also, articles concerning
    > the general culture. Suggest you list these in your "favorites"
    > section and moniter weekly. Thank you.

    J. Hugh is that you behind a sock?
    Jaybyrd, May 12, 2006
  7. Doug Robbins

    cremechese Guest

    Shut up--S.

    cremechese, May 12, 2006
  8. Thanks. I will moniter them weakly.

    In article <>,
    says...

    Dave Christian, May 13, 2006
  9. Doug Robbins

    Pop Guest

    TROLLER: Re: Websites for White people.

    Don't let the troll suck you in!
    Ignore it!

    Pop, May 13, 2006
  10. Doug Robbins

    Doug Kanter Guest

    Re: TROLLER: Re: Websites for White people.

    No. Better to invite them over, and arrange for their remains to be found
    deep in the woods, in small pieces in a lawn & leaf bag.

    Doug Kanter, May 13, 2006
  11. Interloper warning

    ? "Hank" <> ?????? ??? ??????

    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios, May 13, 2006
  12. Doug Robbins

    Roy G Guest

    RACIST CRAP

    "Tzortzakakis Dimitrios" <> wrote in message

    > ? "Hank" <> ?????? ??? ??????
    >> There is public material which is generally suppressed by the "big"
    >> news media. In general, these are is incidents and information that
    >> reflects realities concerning minorities.

    What a typical W.A.S.P. / Redneck name. He / she must be descended from one
    of the lesser known Pilgrim Fathers.

    Roy G
    Roy G, May 13, 2006
  13. Doug Robbins

    Scotius Guest

    On Fri, 12 May 2006 12:56:25 -0700, Hank
    <> wrote:

    >There is public material which is generally suppressed by the "big"
    >news media. In general, these are is incidents and information that
    >reflects realities concerning minorities. Also, articles concerning
    >the general culture. Suggest you list these in your "favorites"
    >section and moniter weekly. Thank you.
    >
    >Will
    >
    >http://www.newnation.com/index2.html New Nation News
    >
    >http://www.natall.com/ National Vanguard
    >
    >http://www.vdare.com/ V-Dare
    >
    >http://www.amren.com/index.html American Renaissance
    >
    >http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/ Vanguard News Network

    I knew sooner or later, you'd gravitate to the National
    Vanguard type of "news", Rightwinghank, with your paranoia about Jews,
    etc.
    Scotius, May 13, 2006
  14. Dave Christian wrote:
    > Thanks. I will moniter them weakly.
    >

    > In article <>,
    > says...
    >> There is public material which is generally suppressed by the "big"
    >> news media. In general, these are is incidents and information that
    >> reflects realities concerning minorities. Also, articles concerning
    >> the general culture. Suggest you list these in your "favorites"
    >> section and moniter weekly. Thank you.
    >>
    >> Will
    >>
    >> http://www.newnation.com/index2.html New Nation News
    >>
    >> http://www.natall.com/ National Vanguard
    >>
    >> http://www.vdare.com/ V-Dare
    >>
    >> http://www.amren.com/index.html American Renaissance
    >>
    >> http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/ Vanguard News Network

    sure. me too. F-u set.

    - -
    John McWilliams, May 14, 2006
  15. Scotius wrote:
    > On Fri, 12 May 2006 12:56:25 -0700, Hank
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> There is public material which is generally suppressed by the "big"
    >> news media. In general, these are is incidents and information that
    >> reflects realities concerning minorities. Also, articles concerning
    >> the general culture. Suggest you list these in your "favorites"
    >> section and moniter weekly. Thank you.
    >>
    >> Will
    >>
    >> http://www.newnation.com/index2.html New Nation News
    >>
    >> http://www.natall.com/ National Vanguard
    >>
    >> http://www.vdare.com/ V-Dare
    >>
    >> http://www.amren.com/index.html American Renaissance
    >>
    >> http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/ Vanguard News Network

    > I knew sooner or later, you'd gravitate to the National
    > Vanguard type of "news", Rightwinghank, with your paranoia about Jews,
    > etc.

    Whatever! F-u set. Long live the Queen!

    --

    lsmft
    John McWilliams, May 14, 2006
  16. Doug Robbins

    FERRANTE Guest

    Re: TROLLER: Re: Websites for White people.

    On Sat, 13 May 2006 01:32:13 GMT, "Pop" <>
    wrote:

    >Don't let the troll suck you in!
    >Ignore it!

    You didn't.
    FERRANTE, May 14, 2006
  17. Doug Robbins

    JTS Brown Guest

    Re: Websites for White people. CAN YOU IDIOTS STOP THE CROSSPOSTING

    "Rudy" <> wrote in message

    Stop the crossposting, Rudy.
    JTS Brown, May 14, 2006
  18. Doug Robbins

    eggs Guest

    eggs, May 15, 2006
  19. Doug Robbins

    Cuz Guest

    eggs <> wrote:
    || You forgot the best one!
    || http://www.blackpeopleloveus.com/
    || eggs.

    All white people should be deported back to Europe
    where they came from.
    Cuz, May 15, 2006
  20. Doug Robbins

    JTS Brown Guest

    "Cuz" <> wrote in message
    > eggs <> wrote:
    > || You forgot the best one!
    > || http://www.blackpeopleloveus.com/
    > || eggs.
    >
    > All white people should be deported back to Europe
    > where they came from.

    Never end a sentence with a preposition.
    JTS Brown, May 15, 2006