    to my isp's webspace previously. This I have deleted and thought I had
    uploaded to the UK2 net space I brought, but it's not there?
    www.a1poolandleisure.co.uk
    Bodysnatcher, Jul 9, 2003

  2. Bodysnatcher

    Bodysnatcher Guest

    Thanks for all your help, Not!
    "Bodysnatcher" <> wrote in message
    news:befj9h$hvc$...
    > Hi
    > Does anyone use UK2net to host their site?
    > I could really do with some help on uploading my site, which I had

    uploaded

    Bodysnatcher, Jul 9, 2003

  3. Bodysnatcher

    Michael Guest

    Evidently, no one had helpful info to offer you.

    You didn't really expect a huge number of "Sorry, I can't help you" replies
    from all over the planet, did you?

    ((U))

    Michael, Jul 9, 2003
  4. Bodysnatcher

    Shep© Guest

    On Wed, 9 Jul 2003 21:17:24 +0000 (UTC), In this world we created
    "Bodysnatcher" <> wrote :

    >Thanks for all your help, Not!

    This is not your ISP's news group nor your hosting service news
    group.This is their problem :/

    --
    Free Windows/PC help,
    Free songs download,
    Shep©, Jul 9, 2003
  5. Bodysnatcher

    paul s Guest

    Bodysnatcher wrote:

    > Thanks for all your help, Not!

    Probably because no one on here is using UK2NET.

    A good place to start would be here.

    http://help.uk2.net/faq/websites/howdoigetmywebsiteonline.html

    --
    Paul S