Website updated

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Ian Collins, Sep 24, 2006.

  1. Ian Collins

    Ian Collins Guest

    Ian Collins, Sep 24, 2006

  2. Ian Collins

    Helen Guest

    "Ian Collins" <> wrote in message
    news:4516cca8$0$3614$...
    > http://www.weatherpictures.co.uk/
    >
    > Regards

    Lots of words, but could I find a picture?
    View/Source: no image tags except the header logo.

    I always knew the weather here in the UK was unreliable.

    Helen, Sep 24, 2006

  3. Ian Collins

    Tim Guest

    > "Ian Collins" <> wrote in message
    >> http://www.weatherpictures.co.uk/
    >>
    >> Regards
    >>

    > Lots of words, but could I find a picture?
    > View/Source: no image tags except the header logo.
    >
    > I always knew the weather here in the UK was unreliable.

    ? works fine in Firefox, unless hes fixed the problem since you posted
    You're right about the weather though :)
    Tim

    Tim, Sep 25, 2006
  4. Ian Collins

    Helen Guest

    "Tim" <no > wrote in message

    >> Lots of words, but could I find a picture?
    >> View/Source: no image tags except the header logo.
    >>
    >> I always knew the weather here in the UK was unreliable.

    > ? works fine in Firefox, unless hes fixed the problem since you posted
    > You're right about the weather though :)
    > Tim

    Firefox here, Monday night: still nothing.
    But he's evidently a post and never return type, so who cares.

    Helen, Sep 25, 2006