    or money, but do want something professional.

    Thx,
    PaddleHard

    PaddleHard, Jun 23, 2008

  2. PaddleHard

    Guest

    On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 15:52:49 -0700 (PDT), in rec.photo.digital PaddleHard
    <> wrote:

    >Hi group,
    >
    >I would like to put a website together and can do some coding, but
    >would like to cut the manual process. I see where there are templates
    >available and software solutions. Does anyone have any personal
    >recomendations? I'm an amature, so not looking to spend a lot of time
    >or money, but do want something professional.

    Have a look at java based JAlbum, http://jalbum.net

    , Jun 24, 2008

  3. PaddleHard

    Al Dykes Guest

    In article <>, <> wrote:
    >On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 15:52:49 -0700 (PDT), in rec.photo.digital PaddleHard
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>Hi group,
    >>
    >>I would like to put a website together and can do some coding, but
    >>would like to cut the manual process. I see where there are templates
    >>available and software solutions. Does anyone have any personal
    >>recomendations? I'm an amature, so not looking to spend a lot of time
    >>or money, but do want something professional.

    >Have a look at java based JAlbum, http://jalbum.net

    What he said.

    --
    Al Dykes

    Al Dykes, Jun 24, 2008
  4. PaddleHard

    Al Dykes Guest

    In article <>, <> wrote:
    >On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 15:52:49 -0700 (PDT), in rec.photo.digital PaddleHard
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>Hi group,
    >>
    >>I would like to put a website together and can do some coding, but
    >>would like to cut the manual process. I see where there are templates
    >>available and software solutions. Does anyone have any personal
    >>recomendations? I'm an amature, so not looking to spend a lot of time
    >>or money, but do want something professional.

    >Have a look at java based JAlbum, http://jalbum.net

    It doesn't get any easier and seems to be endlessly customizable.

    --
    Al Dykes

    Al Dykes, Jun 24, 2008
  5. PaddleHard

    PaddleHard Guest

    On Jun 23, 7:50 pm, (Al Dykes) wrote:
    > In article <>,  <> wrote:
    > >On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 15:52:49 -0700 (PDT), in rec.photo.digital PaddleHard
    > ><> wrote:

    > >>Hi group,

    > >>I would like to put a website together and can do some coding, but
    > >>would like to cut the manual process. I see where there are templates
    > >>available and software solutions. Does anyone have any personal
    > >>recomendations? I'm an amature, so not looking to spend a lot of time
    > >>or money, but do want something professional.

    > >Have a look at java based JAlbum,http://jalbum.net

    > It doesn't get any easier and seems to be endlessly customizable.
    >
    > --
    > Al Dykes
    >  News is something someone wants to suppress, everything else is advertising.
    >     - Lord Northcliffe, publisher of the Daily Mail

    Great. I'll take a look...does it do blogging?

    PaddleHard, Jun 24, 2008