    I did get the manual downloaded but I'm still curious why it took all my
    resources to do it.
    , Oct 21, 2003

  2. °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Oct 21, 2003

  3. Harrison Guest

    It's a relatively large pdf with many graphics.
    I had no trouble with it.
    XP Pro SP1 / Acrobat 6 / 2 Ghz / 1 MB RAM / 32 MB NVIDIA GeoForce2.
    DSL
    It may have overtaxed your hardware for a moment.

    Harrison, Oct 21, 2003
  4. bb3 Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > http://www.benq.com/drivers/imaging_drivers.html
    > When I select the mirascan manual and trying reading it my computer

    goes to
    > 100% usage making it virtually impossible to use.
    > I'm on a dialup but I've never had a Acrobat link do this before.
    >
    > I did get the manual downloaded but I'm still curious why it took all

    my
    > resources to do it.

    If °Mike°'s advice doesn't work, try downloading it (right click and
    choose "Save Target As" and pick a location for it) then open using
    Acrobat. This way it avoids going through your browser as a plug-in.
    bb3, Oct 21, 2003