    Brendon

    ps. One site will be Coldfusion, so this would be good if host supports this
    also! Else I will be hosting overseas for this site.

    Brendon, Dec 3, 2003

  2. Brendon

    XPD Guest

    "Brendon" <> wrote in message
    news:Hutzb.18235$...
    > Any have any recommendations for between 5-10 sites, Reseller program,
    > reliable (must), 5-10MB space each (small sites), <1GB traffic each month.
    > Stactic, linux is ok for servers, windows not necessary. Emails for max 10
    > users per site. Site statistics fine, but not a hard requirement.
    > Oh yeh, please don't recommend Interspeed. I am currently with them.
    >
    > Have I missed anything?
    > regards
    > Brendon
    >
    > ps. One site will be Coldfusion, so this would be good if host supports

    this
    > also! Else I will be hosting overseas for this site.

    Im using Iserve atm, think they have everything youre after.
    www.iserve.co.nz
    Havent had any probs with them so far, but in saying that Ive only been
    there a couple weeks :) (now probably just jinxed myself hehe)

    XPD, Dec 3, 2003

  3. Brendon

    sal Guest

    On Thu, 4 Dec 2003 12:13:28 +1300, "XPD" <>
    wrote:

    >"Brendon" <> wrote in message
    >> Any have any recommendations for between 5-10 sites, Reseller program,
    >> reliable (must), 5-10MB space each (small sites), <1GB traffic each month.
    >> Stactic, linux is ok for servers, windows not necessary. Emails for max 10
    >> users per site. Site statistics fine, but not a hard requirement.
    >> Oh yeh, please don't recommend Interspeed. I am currently with them.
    >>
    >> Have I missed anything?
    >> regards
    >> Brendon
    >>
    >> ps. One site will be Coldfusion, so this would be good if host supports

    >this
    >> also! Else I will be hosting overseas for this site.
    >>

    >Im using Iserve atm, think they have everything youre after.
    >www.iserve.co.nz
    >Havent had any probs with them so far, but in saying that Ive only been
    >there a couple weeks :) (now probably just jinxed myself hehe)

    I don't think you will have any problem with reliability, as their
    network is very stable. Also have good email support.

    sal, Dec 3, 2003
  4. Brendon

    Brendon Guest

    Thanks guys, anyone else got any recommendations?

    Brendon, Dec 4, 2003
  5. Brendon

    sal Guest

    sal, Dec 4, 2003
  6. Brendon

    Brendon Guest

    Thanks Sal, it takes so bl**dy long to go through them though (the list
    below), so thought I'd try here first.
    I like the sound of iSERVE, just spoke to a guy Mark actually, AND they
    support CFMX!! great!
    And 7 people on phone support...all good signs.

    Cheers again

    "sal" <> wrote in message
    On Thu, 4 Dec 2003 13:36:33 +1300, "Brendon" <>
    wrote:

    >Thanks guys, anyone else got any recommendations?

    A good list of hosts is at
    http://www.netguide.co.nz/isp_directory/index.php?directory=hosting

    Brendon, Dec 4, 2003