    find here is straightforward and to the point.

    For DSLR/SLR Amateurs & Novices:
    www.theimageplane.net

    Sharp Shooter, Jun 7, 2005

  2. Sharp Shooter

    Reg Mouatt Guest

    On 7 Jun 2005 01:14:21 -0700, "Sharp Shooter" <>
    wrote:

    >If you're new to DSLR photography you might want to have a quick look
    >at The Image Plane. There's nothing for sale - just useful advice to
    >get you clued in!
    >
    >Hope it helps!
    >
    >Sam

    >The Image Plane is a non-profit, ad-free and independent website
    >dedicated to providing the basic information that the amateur
    >photographer needs to get impressive results from his or her equipment.
    >
    >As a compact, no-frills reference work, the ongoing information you'll
    >find here is straightforward and to the point.
    >
    >For DSLR/SLR Amateurs & Novices:
    >www.theimageplane.net

    Very Impressive Sam,
    As a 'beginner novice' I need all the help that is available and
    your web site looks a very good place to begin.
    Thank you for sharing your experience and knowledge.

    Reg

    Reg Mouatt, Jun 7, 2005

  3. Thanks Reg. Appreciate that. Check out the links to a few other sites I
    mention on the "About" page. I think they are worth looking at. Good
    luck!

    Sharp Shooter, Jun 8, 2005