Website Design.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Connor Francis, Jul 12, 2009.

  1. Connor Francis

    Connor Francis

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2009
    Messages:
    2
    Location:
    Victoria
    Hello,

    I am new to website designing and looking for tips. (All tips appreciated)
    I am currently making my website once its finished I will place on this thread.

    Any ideas for my website?

    At the moment im thinking of putting:
    - Videos
    - Jokes
    - Pictures
    - Games

    I have one problem however which will limit the site growth.
    It is a free webpage with a subdomain so it wont go very far.
    And considering my age of 14 I cant purchase a website on a credit card or anything yet.

    I know people wont give out a domain so I dont expect that but if anyone could please put a link to my site on there page?
    If you could do this then it would be great. Just ask below what my site is and I will tell you.

    :D

    Thanks
    Connor

    Connor Francis, Jul 12, 2009

  2. Connor Francis

    vinney

    Joined:
    Aug 26, 2009
    Messages:
    9
    Jokes more
    people like fun

    vinney, Aug 26, 2009

  3. Connor Francis

    Jack Chen

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2009
    Messages:
    4
    Yes ! i agree with you !

    Jack Chen, Oct 19, 2009
  4. Connor Francis

    Jack Chen

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2009
    Messages:
    4
    I advice you to visit kaphwatches.com , holp you can get some info ,...

    Jack Chen, Oct 19, 2009
  5. Connor Francis

    alphah

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2010
    Messages:
    37
    i like jokes. may math jokes?

    alphah, Jun 18, 2010
  6. Connor Francis

    gbaxtin

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2010
    Messages:
    12
    Location:
    America
    good luck with your venture. It's gonna be hard to get traffic to your site since your content won't be unique, unless you are making up your own HILARIOUS jokes. Don't let that get you down though, go for it.

    gbaxtin, Aug 3, 2010
  7. Connor Francis

    hiyatran

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    you need to have a site up and running before people would put a link to your site. blah, blah, blah...

    since this is just a big joke then good luck on your site as a comedian.

    hiyatran, Sep 2, 2010