    Multimedia, Strategic Internet Marketing, Internet consulting ,Web
    Maintenance Services

    , Jul 23, 2007

    What the **** is a bespoke Web Site?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 24, 2007

  3. meerkat Guest

    "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Clintonandbrown is a bespoke Web Site Solution Design company that has
    >> customer service at its focal point. Our individually created, branded

    > What the **** is a bespoke Web Site?

    One made by your local tailor ?.

    meerkat, Jul 24, 2007
  4. lobo Guest

    "meerkat" <> wrote in message

    > "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Clintonandbrown is a bespoke Web Site Solution Design company that has
    >>> customer service at its focal point. Our individually created, branded

    >> What the **** is a bespoke Web Site?
    >>

    > One made by your local tailor ?.

    From Wikipedia:
    Bespoke is usually a British English term for tailored clothing made at a
    customer's behest, and exactly to the customer's specification. Bespoke
    clothing is created without use of a pre-existing pattern, differentiating
    it from made to measure, which alters a standard-sized pattern to fit the
    customer.

    Today, it is also frequently used for technical components specifically
    developed for a certain application, as well as in the automotive industry,
    when customers get a chance to have an automobile equipped to their
    specification.

    lobo, Jul 24, 2007