    --
    Bill

    ---
    WeeWilly, Nov 12, 2003

  2. WeeWilly

    Roy Jones Guest

    On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 18:27:15 -0800, WeeWilly wrote:

    > Anyone have a suggestion(s) about websites I can go to to build a personal
    > website? Preferably easy.. that will lead me step by step thru building a
    > page?

    http://www.webmonkey.com has tutorials from beginner to advanced on
    webdesign and programming.

    Roy
    Roy Jones, Nov 12, 2003

  3. WeeWilly

    Jeffrey Guest

    After that you should definitely take a look at Jakob Neilsen's popular "The
    Ten Most Violated Homepage Design Guidelines":

    http://go.jitbot.com/jnielsen-designrules

    Jeff

    ps. I'm not a big believer in Jakob Nielsen but many others do.

    Jeffrey, Nov 12, 2003