    I just bagan using Opera browser and i find that i cannot access
    webmail based email. Is there any way i can access it with the Opera
    browser?
    luvtogofast, Dec 5, 2003

  2. luvtogofast

    Rob K Guest

    "luvtogofast" avait énoncé :
    > I just bagan using Opera browser and i find that i cannot access
    > webmail based email. Is there any way i can access it with the Opera
    > browser?

    Have just dusted off my crystal ball in a vague attempt to be helpful:
    make sure the address bar does not contain 'http://' - iow do not type
    "www dot webmail", use "webmail dot etc" instead.

    Works for quite a few ISP's here in Europe ....

    YMMV

    --
    My E-mail address in ROT-13:
    Rob K, Dec 5, 2003

  3. luvtogofast

    luvtogofast Guest

    I am aware of that, and it still dosent work with opera, but it works
    with IE

    luvtogofast, Dec 5, 2003
  4. luvtogofast

    Conor Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > I just bagan using Opera browser and i find that i cannot access
    > webmail based email. Is there any way i can access it with the Opera
    > browser?

    THe same as normal. Hotmail, Netscape and Yahoo work fine.

    --
    Conor

    Hi. This is my friend, Jack Shit, and you don't know him.
    Conor, Dec 5, 2003