    service (like Yahoo or Hotmail) that does NOT append a signature to any
    e-mails sent?

    I doubt it, but just checking. Thanks.
    David James, Oct 16, 2003

  2. David James wrote:

    > Sorry if this is the wrong group but does anyone know of a free webmail
    > service (like Yahoo or Hotmail) that does NOT append a signature to any
    > e-mails sent?
    >
    > I doubt it, but just checking. Thanks.

    I believe softhome.net doesn't add anything.

    --
    - Michael J. Astrauskas
    Michael J. Astrauskas, Oct 17, 2003

  3. David James

    hugh jass Guest

    try www.myownemail.com. It's a pretty good service without the signature,
    and you can choose from many domain names.

    ______________________
    :
    hugh jass, Oct 17, 2003
  4. David James

    David James Guest

    Myownemail does have a sig I'm afraid. Any other ideas?

    David James, Oct 17, 2003
  5. David James

    David James Guest

    Softhome doesn't you are right, but for some reason you can't change the
    From. That is it comes out as rather than as a name
    such as "David James".

    Any other ideas for non-sig webmail which allows a name as the From?

    Thanks all.

    David James, Oct 17, 2003
  6. David James wrote:

    > Softhome doesn't you are right, but for some reason you can't change the
    > From. That is it comes out as rather than as a name
    > such as "David James".
    >
    > Any other ideas for non-sig webmail which allows a name as the From?

    I just use my ISPs mail now, so I can't offer any other recommendations.
    All the old free services I used to go have change their policies
    (Yahoo, GeoCities, usa.net/netaddress).

    --
    - Michael J. Astrauskas
    Michael J. Astrauskas, Oct 17, 2003