Webhost Needed

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Eric R. Clark, Feb 7, 2004.

  1. Webs for freaks.

    www.websforfreaks.dynip.com

    is looking for a webhost to provide more than 100MB of No Banner Ads, and
    unlimited Bandwidth.

    Must be able to provide 24 7 upload and download as well as page view
    status.

    What websforfreaks is going to become.

    Webs for freaks will become a leader in the underground netowork of simple
    computer instructions, on how to build websites, and provide users with a
    user friendly enviornment for using this website in a manner that coincides
    with what our Web Provider Host desires to also direct their traffic to this
    website and promote their own service.

    What we will do.
    This website is expected to get around 2,000 hits per month, and is
    currently recieving just under 400 hits per month.

    with it being still in the developmental stages, and without a .com
    registration this is pretty good.

    What we will provide you the web host with. Banners on all pages in various
    locations, and also banners of your sponsor programs of choice, excluding
    pornographical banners that displays nudity, and or sexual content.

    With so many using this service, you will be recommended as TOP provider for
    the website and you will be able to charge as well as have access to our
    database of registered users, and all email addresses and contact
    information. As well as having your banners viewed by all browsers.

    Eric R. Clark, Feb 7, 2004

  2. Eric R. Clark

    Harrison Guest

    On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 13:39:10 -0600, "Eric R. Clark"
    <> wrote:

    >Webs for freaks.
    >
    >www.websforfreaks.dynip.com
    >
    >is looking for a webhost to provide more than 100MB of No Banner Ads, and
    >unlimited Bandwidth.
    >
    >Must be able to provide 24 7 upload and download as well as page view
    >status.
    >
    >What websforfreaks is going to become.

    One thing it won't become is www.websforfreaks.com.
    I just bought that one.
    Thanks for the great idea!

    Harrison, Feb 7, 2004

  3. "Eric R. Clark" <> wrote in message
    > Webs for freaks.
    >
    > www.websforfreaks.dynip.com
    >
    > is looking for a webhost to provide more than 100MB of No Banner Ads, and
    > unlimited Bandwidth.

    No such thing as unlimited bandwidth.

    --Tina

    Tina - AffordableHOST.com, Feb 7, 2004
  4. Eric R. Clark

    JWooden271 Guest

    I did a quick search for you, here are a few I found. Some are pretty good.

    ***************************************
    1PlanHosting
    http://www.1planhost.com/hostingplan.asp

    Setup Fee: $0
    Price/month: $8.25
    Disk space: 550 MB
    Number of Mailbox(es): 50
    Transfer Allowance: 20 GB
    Platform: Windows NT/2000
    Programming: - Active Server Page (ASP)
    - ColdFusion
    - C,C++
    - Perl
    - PHP
    Database: - MS Access
    - MS SQL Server
    - MySQL
    Number of ODBC Data Sources: 10
    Custom ASP components allowed: No
    LFC Hosting: Personal Plan
    http://lfchosting.com/scripts/frameset.cgi?/hosting_packages.shtml

    Setup Fee: $0
    Price/month: $9.95
    Disk space: 200 MB
    Number of Mailbox(es): 0
    Transfer Allowance: Unlimited transfer
    Platform: Windows NT/2000
    rogramming: - Active Server Page (ASP)
    - C,C++
    - Perl
    - PHP
    Database:
    Number of ODBC Data Sources:
    Custom ASP components allowed: No
    3Shost Inc.: Medium Plan
    http://www.3shost.com/linux.html

    Setup Fee: $0
    Price/month: $5.50
    Disk space: 200 MB
    Number of Mailbox(es): 50
    Transfer Allowance: Unlimited transfer
    Platform: Unix
    General:
    Programming: - C,C++
    - Perl
    - PHP
    - Python
    Database: - MySQL

    JWooden271, Feb 7, 2004
  5. Eric R. Clark

    Mike Guest

    "Eric R. Clark" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > Webs for freaks.
    >
    > www.websforfreaks.dynip.com
    >
    > is looking for a webhost to provide more than 100MB of No Banner Ads, and
    > unlimited Bandwidth.
    >
    > <snip>

    We would be happy to host your site for you. We can offer you a
    virtually unlimited account for your needs. As an added bonus, we also
    have a referral plan. For every person that you refer and subscribes
    to our service, we will pay you 25% of their monthly hosting fees. We
    will apply this to your account balance, and any overages are
    dispersed quarterly.

    Mike,

    Mike, Feb 9, 2004

    > > Webs for freaks.
    > >
    > > www.websforfreaks.dynip.com
    > >
    > > is looking for a webhost to provide more than 100MB of No Banner Ads,

    and
    > > unlimited Bandwidth.
    > >
    > > <snip>

    > We would be happy to host your site for you. We can offer you a
    > virtually unlimited account for your needs. As an added bonus, we also
    > have a referral plan. For every person that you refer and subscribes
    > to our service, we will pay you 25% of their monthly hosting fees. We
    > will apply this to your account balance, and any overages are
    > dispersed quarterly.

    He was asking for free hosting, in exchange for your banner ad on his site,
    which you snipped.

    --Tina

    --
    http://www.AffordableHOST.com
    20% Discount Code: newsgroup

    Tina - AffordableHOST.com, Feb 9, 2004
  7. Eric R. Clark

    Mike Guest

    "Tina - AffordableHOST.com" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > "Mike" <> wrote in message
    > > "Eric R. Clark" <> wrote in message

    > > > Webs for freaks.
    > > >
    > > > www.websforfreaks.dynip.com
    > > >
    > > > is looking for a webhost to provide more than 100MB of No Banner Ads,

    > and
    > > > unlimited Bandwidth.
    > > >
    > > > <snip>

    > > We would be happy to host your site for you. We can offer you a
    > > virtually unlimited account for your needs. As an added bonus, we also
    > > have a referral plan. For every person that you refer and subscribes
    > > to our service, we will pay you 25% of their monthly hosting fees. We
    > > will apply this to your account balance, and any overages are
    > > dispersed quarterly.

    > He was asking for free hosting, in exchange for your banner ad on his site,
    > which you snipped.
    >
    > --Tina

    With the amount of traffic he states they get, and the subject of his
    website, it would be very easy for him to get enough referrals to
    cover his monthly hosting fees, plus put some coin into his pocket.

    Mike
    http://Hostingforabuck.net
    Fast Reliable Affordable Hosting
    You Could Pay More,
    But Why Would You?

    Mike, Feb 10, 2004

    > > "Mike" <> wrote in message
    > > > "Eric R. Clark" <> wrote in message

    > > and

    > > > We would be happy to host your site for you. We can offer you a
    > > > virtually unlimited account for your needs. As an added bonus, we also
    > > > have a referral plan. For every person that you refer and subscribes
    > > > to our service, we will pay you 25% of their monthly hosting fees. We
    > > > will apply this to your account balance, and any overages are
    > > > dispersed quarterly.

    > > He was asking for free hosting, in exchange for your banner ad on his

    site,
    > > which you snipped.
    > >
    > > --Tina

    > With the amount of traffic he states they get, and the subject of his
    > website, it would be very easy for him to get enough referrals to
    > cover his monthly hosting fees, plus put some coin into his pocket.

    I thought it was bad form to reply to a post offering something other than
    what the OP requested. I thought that was skating the edge of bad usenet
    ettiquette.

    --Tina

    Tina - AffordableHOST.com, Feb 10, 2004
  9. Eric R. Clark

    Boomer Guest

    Tina - AffordableHOST.com wrote:

    > I thought
    > I thought

    Who gives a **** if you think at all? Are you over 16? Do you suck cock? Do
    you swallow?

    Boomer, Feb 10, 2004
  10. Eric R. Clark

    Mike Guest

    "Tina - AffordableHOST.com" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > "Mike" <> wrote in message
    > > "Tina - AffordableHOST.com" <> wrote in message

    > > > "Mike" <> wrote in message

    > and

    > > > He was asking for free hosting, in exchange for your banner ad on his

    > site,
    > > > which you snipped.
    > > >
    > > > --Tina

    > > With the amount of traffic he states they get, and the subject of his
    > > website, it would be very easy for him to get enough referrals to
    > > cover his monthly hosting fees, plus put some coin into his pocket.

    > I thought it was bad form to reply to a post offering something other than
    > what the OP requested. I thought that was skating the edge of bad usenet
    > ettiquette.
    >
    > --Tina

    Looking over his initial post, nowhere does he ask for "free" hosting.
    Please reply and let me know where he specifically asks for free
    hosting. It is my impression that he is looking for a hosting service,
    and I have responded with an offer to host. I have not mentioned any
    price, nor have I quoted him pricing from other servers, unlike
    yourself. I am waiting to hear from him so we can open negotiations
    for terms that would be benefitial to both parties. I do not see how
    this could be considered bad form, or bad ettiquette. If anything,
    your posting of prices for other services is what you are accusing me
    of.

    Mike
    HTTP://WWW.HOSTINGFORABUCK.NET

    Mike, Feb 11, 2004
  11. "Mike" <> wrote in message

    > > I thought it was bad form to reply to a post offering something other

    than
    > > what the OP requested. I thought that was skating the edge of bad

    usenet
    > > ettiquette.
    > >
    > > --Tina

    > Looking over his initial post, nowhere does he ask for "free" hosting.
    > Please reply and let me know where he specifically asks for free
    > hosting. It is my impression that he is looking for a hosting service,
    > and I have responded with an offer to host. I have not mentioned any
    > price, nor have I quoted him pricing from other servers, unlike
    > yourself. I am waiting to hear from him so we can open negotiations
    > for terms that would be benefitial to both parties. I do not see how
    > this could be considered bad form, or bad ettiquette. If anything,
    > your posting of prices for other services is what you are accusing me
    > of.

    Posting of other prices where??? *confused look*

    --Tina

    Tina - AffordableHOST.com, Feb 11, 2004
  12. Eric R. Clark

    > "Mike" <> wrote in message
    > > >

    > > > I thought it was bad form to reply to a post offering something other

    > than
    > > > what the OP requested. I thought that was skating the edge of bad

    > usenet
    > > > ettiquette.
    > > >
    > > > --Tina

    > > Looking over his initial post, nowhere does he ask for "free" hosting.
    > > Please reply and let me know where he specifically asks for free
    > > hosting. It is my impression that he is looking for a hosting service,
    > > and I have responded with an offer to host. I have not mentioned any
    > > price, nor have I quoted him pricing from other servers, unlike
    > > yourself. I am waiting to hear from him so we can open negotiations
    > > for terms that would be benefitial to both parties. I do not see how
    > > this could be considered bad form, or bad ettiquette. If anything,
    > > your posting of prices for other services is what you are accusing me
    > > of.

    > Posting of other prices where??? *confused look*
    >
    > --Tina

    Please forgive me, it was actually someone else that had posted the pricing.
    I can admit I was wrong.

    Mike, Feb 11, 2004
  13. Eric R. Clark

    gb Guest