webhits.dll not returning hithighlighting on windows 2008 x64, IIS7.5, IE 8

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by curious, Jan 28, 2010.

  1. curious

    curious Guest

    Hi,

    I am using Indexig Service on a Win 2008 R2 server. Configured the
    ISAPI & CGI restrictions etc. for the .htw file. When I pass in the
    url for the file to be shown, i am just getting a blank page in the IE
    browser. This all works great in XP and 2003 Server without any
    issues.

    My questions are:

    1) What else do i need to configure?( i.e is there any setting that I
    am unaware of that might not be allowing the webhits.dll to get the
    hithighlighting information from the file)
    2) Has anything changed in the new webhits.dll file? ( this is a 64
    bit dll )

    Any pointers are greatly appreciated.

    Thanks in advance.
    curious, Jan 28, 2010