    one! If HTTrack can't do it, is there one that can? Freeware if poss.

    Thanks in advance,

    Geoff.

    Geoff, Feb 8, 2006

  2. Geoff wrote:

    > Is it possible to specify just one file to download from a website using
    > HTTrack web copier, if so, how?
    > I can see how to select all the jpgs or zips etc but I just want to grab
    > one! If HTTrack can't do it, is there one that can? Freeware if poss.

    Do you mind giving a link to the page and telling us what one file
    you're trying to download? The answer may depend on how the site is
    constructed.

    --
    -bts
    -Warning: I brake for lawn deer

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Feb 8, 2006

  3. Geoff

    Mitch Guest

    In article <dsdjb0$7ut$-infra.bt.com>, Geoff
    <> wrote:

    > Is it possible to specify just one file to download from a website using
    > HTTrack web copier, if so, how?
    > I can see how to select all the jpgs or zips etc but I just want to grab
    > one! If HTTrack can't do it, is there one that can? Freeware if poss.

    I don't know the program, but you must be specifying a URL to go to,
    right? So why not give the URL for just that one file, instead of for
    the entire site or a page?

    Mitch, Feb 9, 2006