    with no success.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Si

    Si, Jun 26, 2004

  2. Si

    Guest

    On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 14:31:03 +0100, "Si" <>
    wrote:

    >Hi
    >
    >when I run Disk CleanUp in XP it shows that I have 2208kb in the
    >WebClient/Publisher Temporary section. I then choose to remove these files
    >and Disk CleanUp appears to do so. However, if I immediately re-run Disk
    >CleanUp the 2208kb is still there.
    >
    >Anyone any ideas why Disk CleanUp wont remove these files? Is there a manual
    >way to remove the files?
    >
    >I've already emptied Temp Internet Files, History, and Offline Content, but
    >with no success.
    >
    >Any help would be appreciated.
    >
    >Si

    Delete the folder they are in then re-create it.
    http://www.connectlan.com

    , Jun 27, 2004

  3. Si

    Si Guest

    Where is the folder so that I can delete it, then recreate it? What is the
    folder called?

    Thanks

    Si

    Si, Jun 27, 2004
  4. On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 03:49:58 +0100, "Si" <>
    wrote:

    >Where is the folder so that I can delete it, then recreate it? What is the
    >folder called?

    Do a search on the folder name. Only delete the temporary portion of
    the folder.
    http://www.connectlan.com

    Captain America, Jun 27, 2004
  5. Captain America wrote:
    > On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 03:49:58 +0100, "Si" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Where is the folder so that I can delete it, then recreate it? What
    >> is the folder called?

    > Do a search on the folder name.

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

    Captain America, the clumsy, reiterating fellator, Jun 27, 2004
  6. On Sun, 27 Jun 04 08:51:01 +0545, "Captain America, the clumsy,
    reiterating fellator" <> wrote:

    >Captain America wrote:
    >> On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 03:49:58 +0100, "Si" <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Where is the folder so that I can delete it, then recreate it? What
    >>> is the folder called?

    >> Do a search on the folder name.

    >BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

    But wait, it only gets better!
    http://www.connectlan.com

    Captain America, Jun 27, 2004
  7. Si

    why? Guest

    On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 03:49:58 +0100, Si wrote:

    >Where is the folder so that I can delete it, then recreate it? What is the
    >folder called?

    It might help to know, the name of the WebClient/Publisher?

    If it's one of the FrontPage variety, try
    <drive>:\<windows directory>\Temp\FrontPageTempDir

    <snip>

    ><> wrote in message
    >> On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 14:31:03 +0100, "Si" <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >> >Hi
    >> >
    >> >when I run Disk CleanUp in XP it shows that I have 2208kb in the
    >> >WebClient/Publisher Temporary section. I then choose to remove these

    >files
    >> >and Disk CleanUp appears to do so. However, if I immediately re-run Disk
    >> >CleanUp the 2208kb is still there.
    >> >
    >> >Anyone any ideas why Disk CleanUp wont remove these files? Is there a

    >manual
    >> >way to remove the files?
    >> >
    >> >I've already emptied Temp Internet Files, History, and Offline Content,

    Those are for Internet Explorer ;-)

    <snip>

    Me

    why?, Jun 27, 2004