    M. Murcek Guest

    Link on page that says Attend this Live WebCast. loops back to the page that
    it is on.

    M. Murcek, Jun 15, 2005

  2. M. Murcek

    M. Murcek Guest

    Doh! We're on EDT here, so it's at 2 pm my time, not 1 pm. Too bad, I
    gotta leave at 2:30 pm...

    M. Murcek, Jun 15, 2005

  3. They're having technical problems. Hopefully should be solved shortly.
    --
    Please, all replies to the newsgroup.
    ======================

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jun 15, 2005
  4. You have the Live Meeting Console installed? I think it is needed to view
    the webcast.
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...9F-CA2F-451B-A20F-205896A79E60&displaylang=en
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 15, 2005
  5. M. Murcek

    M. Murcek Guest

    Yeah, I put the 14 day free trial on last week when I mistakenly thought the
    WebCast was running. I'm really looking forward to seeing the beginning of
    it before I have to bug out of the office.

    M. Murcek, Jun 15, 2005
  6. sorry, there were ongoing technical problems. It was frustrating, to say the
    least.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jun 15, 2005
  7. So what happened, is it canceled? I'm in the Live Meeting Console and I'm
    the only person, on Bill Ding came and left.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 15, 2005
  8. It happened but no one could get in. Murcek was the only one who made it. I
    was so frustrated I don't feel like I did as good a job as I usually do, but
    they did record it so it should be available in 24-48 hours on the web site
    at the link for this morning's web cast.

    I'm really sorry this was a bust. It was very frustrating for everyone,
    including the excellent folks at LiveMeeting, who were not the source of the
    problem. I've done a half dozen of these since we started doing web casts as
    part of the Expert Zone last year, and we've never had a glitch until now.

    --
    Charlie.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jun 16, 2005
  9. M. Murcek

    M. Murcek Guest

    Not to worry, Charlie. Your presentation was great. I'm sure the next one
    will be great also, and the glitches will be hammered out, and the whole
    gang will be there!

    M. Murcek, Jun 16, 2005
  10. Yeah, don't worry about it, these things happen every now and then. :)

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 16, 2005
  11. Oh, I'm over it. But I admit I was pretty frustrated at the time, and it did
    mess up my tempo. I doubt they'll redo it -- the schedule is already pretty
    full and the budget year is almost over. But we'll see.

    You should be able to download it or play it off the web site in another day
    or so. By all means, do download it. They count those numbers as well.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jun 17, 2005
  12. Ok, will do.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 17, 2005