    management, identity and access management, and storage management.

    Thanks,
    Darrell Gorter[MSFT]

    Darrell Gorter[MSFT], Dec 8, 2005

  2. When will the trial be available? I have been trying to download it but all
    I get is Page Cannot Be Found.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Dec 8, 2005

  3. Hello Andre,
    I just went up to try it and I am downloading the ISO as I type this.
    Of course, I did choose the x64 ISO of R2.
    Thanks,
    Darrell Gorter[MSFT]

    --------------------
    <From: "Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" <>
    <Subject: Re: Webcast: Introducing Windows Server 2003 R2
    <Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 17:23:52 -0800
    <Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.64bit.general
    <
    <When will the trial be available? I have been trying to download it but
    all
    <I get is Page Cannot Be Found.
    <--
    <Blog | http://www.extended64.com/blogs/andre
    <http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta
    <FAQ for MS AntiSpy http://www.geocities.com/marfer_mvp/FAQ_MSantispy.htm
    <
    <""Darrell Gorter[MSFT]"" <> wrote in message
    <> Hello,
    <>
    <> Introducing Windows Server 2003 R2
    <>
    <> Watch the webcast of Bob Muglia, Senior Vice President of the Microsoft
    <> Windows Server Division, highlighting new features of Windows Server 2003
    <> R2. Then take a tour, including demos for new scenarios in branch office
    <> management, identity and access management, and storage management.
    <>
    <> Thanks,
    <> Darrell Gorter[MSFT]
    <>
    <> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
    rights
    <>
    <
    <
    <

    Darrell Gorter[MSFT], Dec 8, 2005
  4. ok, thanks :)

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Dec 8, 2005