    Thanks
    Dave H
    Microsoft BETA Tester

    Dave H, Mar 28, 2006

  2. Dave H

    Rick Guest

    I may be wrong, but I thought there had been posts here that Logitech
    and Creative Labs had software for one or more of their webcams to run
    in Win x64. Have you checked out either one of their web sites to see
    if they have Win x64 software?

    Rick, Mar 28, 2006

  3. Dave H

    Dave H Guest

    Logitech have not got any as yet. I have looked on creatives site but cant
    find any, i have also e-mailed them but had no reply.

    --
    Dave H
    Microsoft BETA Tester

    Dave H, Mar 29, 2006
  4. Dave H

    Jim Guest

    4XEM IP Webcams

    Another, but far more expensive, option, is to go with an IP webcam.
    4XEM makes some fully-featured models.

    Jim

    Jim, Mar 29, 2006
  5. Dave H

    Guest

    Re: 4XEM IP Webcams

    Jim wrote:
    > Another, but far more expensive, option, is to go with an IP webcam.
    > 4XEM makes some fully-featured models.
    >
    > Jim

    Some IP cameras can be cheap too. I run a website all about these
    cameras, it is http://www.networkcamerareviews.com

    There are various cameras listed that are under $100.

    , Mar 29, 2006
  6. Here it is:
    http://ask.europe.creative.com/wwenglish/general/xp_64_driver_matrix.htm
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Apr 22, 2006