  1. Is there a webcam what works under this operating system? i have a logitech
    but they say that it is to expensive to make a xp64 driver for it. Do someone
    know if there is another cam what have already a 64 bit driver?

    =?Utf-8?B?aG9sdHlyZQ==?=, Aug 1, 2005

  2. The manufacturer is the best source for you to get drivers for your web cam
    or you might just have to buy a new one that supports x64 out of the box.

    From M. Murcek:
    http://testedproducts.windowsmarketplace.com/results.aspx?bCatID=734&cpID=0&ocID=0&OR=1

    You can choose Designed for Windows XP x64 Edition from the By Compatibility
    box on the left. It ain't no HCL, but it's a resource...

    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa, Aug 1, 2005

  3. I can't find any that are compatible with the 64 bit o.s.
    i browse through the whole site but there arn't any for the new operating
    system yet for so far i can see. But if someone find a cam what work under
    xp64 let me know please

    =?Utf-8?B?aG9sdHlyZQ==?=, Aug 1, 2005
  4. Was locating my web cam driver today through Intel. I noticed that the Intel
    WEBCAM C120 has the driver update for X64 bit. www.Intel.com check it out
    under webcams. Note: No Driver update for Intel C110 web cams

    =?Utf-8?B?TXljcm9iaXRlcw==?=, Aug 6, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?aG9sdHlyZQ==?=

    Rick Guest

    You must have a different Intel web site in Florida. The one I go to,
    www.intel.com, does not list a Webcam C120. I can't find one via
    Google, either.

    Do you have a direct link to the driver you mention?

    Rick, Aug 6, 2005
  6. Its a process of dragging files, like with the Direct 9X... same type of
    procedures. I guess until they have everything figured out enough to make a
    full driver update noticeable for each individual cam. We have an intel cam
    to do this with. Its not that the CS120 is available as 64 bit but is linked
    to driver application updates. Its alot of copy and pasting, might as well
    just wait since we are ginnea pigs anyways !!! Unless you know how to change
    code applications. Too much work for a 30.00 webcam!!!!! Sry about the miss
    understanding :-(

    =?Utf-8?B?TXljcm9iaXRlcw==?=, Aug 6, 2005