    Zootal Guest

    Does anyone have any webcam recommendations for XP64? I have several
    webcams, but none of them have XP64 drivers.
    Zootal, Aug 6, 2008

  2. Zootal

    Carlos Guest

    I am using CreativeLabs Webcam Instant.
    Its XP x64 driver can even be used (unofficially) in Vista x64.
    Carlos

    Carlos, Aug 6, 2008

  3. Zootal

    Zootal Guest

    How well does it work? I used a creative webcam several years ago, and found
    that it was quite unstable mostly due to buggy drivers.

    Zootal, Aug 6, 2008
  4. Zootal

    Carlos Guest

    Zootal,
    I have had no problems so far, drivers seem allright.
    Carlos

    Carlos, Aug 6, 2008