    of the claim.

    Thanks.

    Frank Abbott

    Frank Abbott, Jul 1, 2005

  2. The manufacturer is the best source for you to get drivers for your web cam
    or you might just have to buy a new one that supports x64 out of the box.

    From M. Murcek:
    http://testedproducts.windowsmarketplace.com/results.aspx?bCatID=734&cpID=0&ocID=0&OR=1

    You can choose Designed for Windows XP x64 Edition from the By Compatibility
    box on the left. It ain't no HCL, but it's a resource...
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 1, 2005