    more problem with my webcam I cant hear any sound however my sister can hear
    me through her headphones.Any suggestions?
    thankyou

    Rachel., Jul 15, 2004

  2. Rachel.

    Pepperoni Guest

    Apparently, your microphone is set up correctly. Perhaps your sister's is
    not. Her microphone may be muted in audio properties. (a common default
    setting) Have her run her audio setup wizard. (varies depending upon which
    program you are using.) You can probably test your audio playback at your
    end, too. Again, the method varies with the program.

    I've found Yahoo audio easier to use than Netmeeting, and it also is a good
    test for your video. Just go into an audio chat room to test your speakers
    and also your video should work with easy setup.

    Pepperoni

    "Rachel." <> wrote in message
    > hi yes its me again! just to let you know webcam is set up and working

    (well
    > almost)so i would like to thankyou for your advice.However there is just

    one

    Pepperoni, Jul 15, 2004

  3. Rachel.

    ProfGene Guest

    Make sure her mic is not set on mute which would be in the Windows volume
    controls which are in Accessories, Entertainment, volume control.

    ProfGene, Jul 20, 2004