    works well, is highly configurable and is almost ideal. Only problem is, it
    can't capture audio. Can anyone suggest a program that will all my camera to
    utilise it's audio capture capabilities alongside motion detection function?
    ]v[etaphreak, Feb 18, 2004

  2. ]v[etaphreak

    pcbutts1 Guest

    http://www.seedsv.com/svseries.htm

    pcbutts1, Feb 18, 2004

    Misa Mirkovic, Feb 21, 2004
  4. ]v[etaphreak

    Bob Day Guest

    "]v[etaphreak" <> wrote in message
    > I've been trialling Conquer Cam for use with my Logitech Messenger Webcam to
    > set up some basic surveillance using motion detection video capture. It
    > works well, is highly configurable and is almost ideal. Only problem is, it
    > can't capture audio. Can anyone suggest a program that will all my camera to
    > utilise it's audio capture capabilities alongside motion detection function?

    You might give the free Basic version of HomeSentinel a try. The Basic
    version can continuously monitor the video from up to four webcams and
    alert you by email when it detects motion. (The upcoming Standard version
    will also be able to alert you by phone.) Email alerts contain the webcam
    video image that caused motion to be detected. HomeSentinel also allows
    you to view the webcam video live over the Internet from a remote computer,
    via Windows Media Player. It will also transmit audio on whatever you have
    set up as your default audio device.

    You can download the free, unlimited Basic version of HomeSentinel at
    http://bobday.vze.com.

    -- Bob Day
    Bob Day, May 6, 2004