    it autodetect or do I need a driver.

    (PS: I would have posted in ubuntuforums.org but there site is offline
    and online, very unstable for some reason)
    Uplink, Jan 19, 2006

  2. Uplink

    Erick Guest

    > (PS: I would have posted in ubuntuforums.org but there site is offline and
    > online, very unstable for some reason)

    What's this? A Linux going offline? So much for "more stable," huh?

    Sorry that I don't have an answer for you, but I couldn't resist a jab at
    Linux geeks.
    Erick, Jan 20, 2006

  3. Uplink

    JD Guest

    Erick wrote:

    > Sorry that I don't have an answer for you, but I couldn't resist a jab at
    > Linux geeks.

    Just as well I use BSD then isnt it ;)

    JD
    JD, Jan 20, 2006
  4. Uplink

    nos1eep Guest

    It is further alleged that on or about Fri, 20 Jan 2006 01:07:47
    +0000, in alt.computer, the queezy keyboard of JD <>
    spewed the following:

    |Erick wrote:
    |
    |> Sorry that I don't have an answer for you, but I couldn't resist a jab at
    |> Linux geeks.
    |>

    |Just as well I use BSD then isnt it ;)

    She's going to have to google that.

    PMSL