    and hold soup cans to get rid of them. I should care what they
    think?"...Valerie Emmanuel

    Les Hemmings a.a #2251 SA

    Les Hemmings, Aug 17, 2007

  2. Les Hemmings

    SJP Guest

    Try Pryme (free) from http://www.hilo.dk/pryme.php

    SJP, Aug 17, 2007

  3. Les Hemmings

    Tony in Oz Guest

    Tony in Oz, Aug 18, 2007
  4. Les Hemmings

    Les Hemmings Guest

    Tony in Oz wrote:

    >> hehehe, trying to catch someone out eh? Wonder if its Missus or
    >> kids.....

    Kids, printer....

    "Where's my ink gone?"

    "Don't know Dad!"

    'Cept they're quite computer savvy so it will have to run well in the
    background...

    L ;o)

    --
    Remove Frontal Lobes to reply direct.

    "These people believe the souls of fried space aliens inhabit their
    bodies and hold soup cans to get rid of them. I should care what they
    think?"...Valerie Emmanuel

    Les Hemmings a.a #2251 SA

    Les Hemmings, Aug 18, 2007
  5. Les Hemmings

    TJ Guest

    "Les Hemmings" <> wrote in

    > I'd like my webcam to take a snapshot of the room every 5 or 10 mins
    > secretly and store it on the hard drive.
    >
    > Is there a snappy little freeware programme out there to do such a
    > thing? Don't need remote access or anything...

    Scroll all the way down. 'Webcam Timershot"

    TJ, Aug 18, 2007
  6. Les Hemmings

    Les Hemmings Guest

    Les Hemmings wrote:
    > Tony in Oz wrote:
    >>>

    >>> hehehe, trying to catch someone out eh? Wonder if its Missus or
    >>> kids.....

    > Kids, printer....
    >
    > "Where's my ink gone?"
    >
    > "Don't know Dad!"
    >
    > 'Cept they're quite computer savvy so it will have to run well in the
    > background...
    >
    > L ;o)

    Thanks all... will try both. Just as soon as I work out how to stop the
    light coming on a Logitech messenger cam... ;o)

    Les Hemmings, Aug 18, 2007
  7. Les Hemmings

    nobody > Guest

    Les Hemmings wrote:

    >> Kids, printer....
    >>
    >> "Where's my ink gone?"
    >>
    >> "Don't know Dad!"
    >>
    >> 'Cept they're quite computer savvy so it will have to run well in the
    >> background...
    >>
    >> L ;o)

    > Thanks all... will try both. Just as soon as I work out how to stop the
    > light coming on a Logitech messenger cam... ;o)

    Itty-bitty piece of ductape......

    nobody >, Aug 19, 2007