    will go on top of a flat panel monitor?

    Thanks

    John
    John, Jul 26, 2005

  2. John

    pcbutts1 Guest

    John, <> wrote:

    > Hello.

    Hey, pretty girl. [From the bum on the corner]

    > will go on top of a flat panel monitor?

    I have no idea about that but I can tell you don't start a new thread.

    > Thanks John.

    Thank God I smoke.
    pcbutts1, Jul 27, 2005

  3. John

    Gregg Fowler Guest

    pcbutts1 wrote:

    > Thank God I smoke.

    Yep, thank God.
    Gregg Fowler, Jul 27, 2005
  4. John

    Gregg Fowler Guest

    pcbutts1 wrote:

    > Thank God I smoke.

    Yep, thank God.
    Gregg Fowler, Jul 27, 2005
  5. John

    pcbutts1 Guest

    That's NORMAL, don't listen to the trolls who are trying to convince you
    that you have a problem.

    --

    "Instead of trying to bash me you should try to learn from me and
    archive my posts so you can better help people in the future. If you don't

    -
    -

    pcbutts1, Jul 27, 2005
  6. John

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Gregg Fowler, <> wrote:

    > Yep, thank God.

    God forbid.
    pcbutts1, Jul 28, 2005
  7. John

    milo Guest

    "John" <> wrote in message
    > Hello.
    >
    > Can anyone recommend a good but not too expensive (<£30) webcam that
    > will go on top of a flat panel monitor?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > John

    try a swann camera I think around the $70-100 australian , mine i can clip
    on to the top of the laptop screen if i wanted too.
    milo
    milo, Jul 29, 2005